#TheGauntlet Travel/Stay Plans

I'm updated as well. Thursday, 7pm Savannah arrival for anyone arriving similarly.

No big deal, buy I am on Ri's team on the sreadsheet and I am on Sabella's. Just wondering if we booked any course?

I updated the spreadsheet for myself. I'm not going to arrive until 2 or 3 in the afternoon because of having to take the kids to daycare that morning. So I'm likely going to have to miss practice rounds. I plan on spending a few hours practicing at one of the courses though.

I wonder if anyone from Callaway is going to be in town for a practice round?

Would any Gauntletiers like to go halves on a hotel room?

Updated my info as well

Am I still taking on all of Team Finley at once in a practice round Friday at RTJ? I'll make it fair for you guys and only use a 6i and a putter.

Am I still taking on all of Team Finley at once in a practice round Friday at RTJ? I'll make it fair for you guys and only use a 6i and a putter.

Always the funny guy, Greg. Looking forward to playing with you again. It's been too long my friend.

Always the funny guy, Greg. Looking forward to playing with beating you again. It's been too long my friend.

I'm going to alter this a bit for my tastes...

First time as opponents. Skurred?

LOL. He beat me 3 & 2 when we played last year in the "unofficial" in Sarasota. We battled well against each other. I'm hoping for a rematch.

Always the funny guy, Greg. Looking forward to playing with you again. It's been too long my friend.
Indeed it has.

Not at all. I play a completely different game than what you've seen before from me. This new one is almost like golf.

LOL. He beat me 3 & 2 when we played last year in the "unofficial" in Sarasota. We battled well against each other. I'm hoping for a rematch.

It was 4&2, but I'm just picking nits.

How many more clubs do you need?

In all seriousness, we may be playing in the morning and will be more than happy to have you.

Last night we changed the tee time to 9am Friday on RTJ but not sure if Orange Hog booked a foursome.

I sure would like to see some chutting from inside 100yds lol.

I think I'm going to stick with early afternoon, around 12 or 1. Anyone else playing RTJ Friday afternoon?

Anyone looking to play RTJ Friday morning a little earlier?

I could go then, count me in
I was kind of thinking between 7:30 and 8am, because I'd really like to play Fazio that afternoon (at least until it is time to go get ready for the dinner)

I was kind of thinking between 7:30 and 8am, because I'd really like to play Fazio that afternoon (at least until it is time to go get ready for the dinner)
That works well.

hey fellas, I havent been in here lately, but Michael from Palmetto Dunes just emailed me and said someone called him the other day to setup rounds but he was having system issues with the rates for those rounds so if you dont already have a time setup give him a call or email he is ready to go.

thanks

Has anyone booked rounds yet? Michael said he isnt seeing any in the system. Its no big deal if you havent yet, but if you have contact him so that he makes sure you get the correct rate

Ok, I've got me and Jaysfan for around 7:30am on RTJ Friday morning. But I guess we need a foursome to book the tee time. Anyone else want in?

Who wants to play Fazio early Friday afternoon? I know there are some of us planning on that. Let's get a foursome and get a time booked.

Back