Greatest Staff Bag Picture Ever

Those pictures put a smile on my face.

Look at Seth showing off all the elbow room he has.

#THPMC Staff bags are awesome.

I sure hope there are Legacy staff bags in the future.

u6edy4y7.jpg

Just freaking incredible, even being there, seeing that pic makes me smile SO much.

what a great pic, then all the guys in there gear still amazes me

really is just awesome

Yeah, that is quite a nice photo. Not saying I am jealous, but I am jealous. Looking forward to the final day video.

Incredible. Just still in awe my name is on one of them.

Best Picture Ever, PERIOD!!!

Those Puma bags are sweet. I would never game it after that weekend. Awesome

such a awesome, great, beautiful picture!

though i will admit...a little devil inside me would have had trouble not seeing what the domino effect looked like.

That is one of the coolest pics that I have ever seen. Wish I could have witnessed first hand everyone heading to their bags.

I would just simply be beside myself!

I truly think I would be speechless, One of these awesome bags, with MY name on it!?!?

What an incredible photo for an incredible event!

Question to participants--Is this a display item for you now or will you game it? Was talking to team about this--maybe a THP event or some special tourney, but otherwise its like a trophy on display.

That is insane i love it

Question to participants--Is this a display item for you now or will you game it? Was talking to team about this--maybe a THP event or some special tourney, but otherwise its like a trophy on display.

I'll game it for THP events / rounds with THPers, but that's it. No way do I game this beauty regularly.

Seriously just an awesome picture

No way it gets gamed again. Too much value to me.

I will likely never game this one. It may come out for a THP event now and then.

Mines been on display in my office since I got back to myrtle, it was just too pretty to game!

Already retired! A bag of beauty with my name on it is staying on display. To applaud an event of such a nature and my sponsor Bridgestone!

Unfortunately someone photobombed one *guilty*, but these pictures are just incredible. It is the epitome of the culmination of months of work and preparation from all parties involved, it just belongs to a special moment and I am glad I got to witness it.

I might trot out the bag for special occasions... Charity events, playing big name courses. Otherwise it's a museum piece, and will be treated as such.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5

Back