SeeMore Putters Thread

I finally got my sorry email today, I was hoping that the FGP was going to make it but no such luck. I guess I should be happy that I got the Si5 that did show up, I really like the feel of it I just need to get it cut down.

I finally got my sorry email today, I was hoping that the FGP was going to make it but no such luck. I guess I should be happy that I got the Si5 that did show up, I really like the feel of it I just need to get it cut down.
Maybe I wasn't paying attention previously but why did all these orders get cancelled? Was the price a mistake or something?

Maybe I wasn't paying attention previously but why did all these orders get cancelled? Was the price a mistake or something?

They were only suppose to fill orders for what they had in the Golfsmith warehouse but they took orders as if SeeMore was going to fill them all.

They were only suppose to fill orders for what they had in the Golfsmith warehouse but they took orders as if SeeMore was going to fill them all.

Wow. So they made a mistake and aren't honoring it. That's interesting and too bad for all that thought they were getting a sweet new putter. I had looked several times but never pressed the buy button.

I guess the silver lining is…
I now know the phone number to Golfsmith customer service by heart, if I ever need to ask them something in the future.

So, the beautiful M1 PR went back into the bag today. I missed her fiercely.

Same for me with the m7. It's crazy how quickly you adapt to a different putter -- I'm shocked at how light it feels.

Got my Big FGP back from being bent to 67*.

Holy smokes, what a freaking difference. Played 9 yesterday and I just freaking adore this putter!

After a conversation with Canadan last night about my putting struggles at the Morgan Cup, it's time to commit to improvement. Seemore and SPi is getting my full attention now.

Same for me with the m7. It's crazy how quickly you adapt to a different putter -- I'm shocked at how light it feels.

Dude I could barely make a putting stroke with my deep flange last night it felt so light. it was kind of scary. Actually every club in the back felt extremely light.

So, I found out today from Golfsmith that my SeeMore belly putter order from July 1st has been cancelled. No email, no notice.
I am pretty bummed about it, as I was looking forward to trying out a SeeMore product. Especially given the price was too good to pass up.
Did anyone actually receive a belly length putter from SeeMore from the GS sale in early July?

I recall seeing a couple guys post that their orders were fulfilled. Saw a lot more posts about cancelled order though.

I just got an email yesterday that my order was cancelled too. Bummed that it was such a good price, but I didn't really need it - was just gonna use it as a spare or for the kids.

After a conversation with Canadan last night about my putting struggles at the Morgan Cup, it's time to commit to improvement. Seemore and SPi is getting my full attention now.

If you do the SPi training you will absolutely look back on it as the smartest move you ever made for improving your game. After doing the Extravaganza in June, I think SeeMore doesn't get enough credit for approaching putting with a science/research base.

I'm so excited to follow this transformation. Pre-SPi I was helpless on the greens. 17 GIRs shooting 76 was the worst feeling.

Trust it, learn about the stroke, and you're bound to see big time improvements.

Like Dan said, trust it. It does work. It's a process like anything. But it will help you.

As others have said, it is a process so it might take a bit of time (just check out Jman's transformation in the SeeMore testing thread) but it is definitely worth it. And the great thing is, SeeMore will be there for you every step of the way.

So, I found out today from Golfsmith that my SeeMore belly putter order from July 1st has been cancelled. No email, no notice.
I am pretty bummed about it, as I was looking forward to trying out a SeeMore product. Especially given the price was too good to pass up.
Did anyone actually receive a belly length putter from SeeMore from the GS sale in early July?

I had mine cancelled on me yesterday, as well. I thought for sure mine would go through since it has been 4 weeks since I ordered it, but no luck.

Ive been eyeballing putters all day long. mFGP2 with aluminum insert is calling my name! Hoping Alex can help get me set right so I can get this improvement going.

Ive been eyeballing putters all day long. mFGP2 with aluminum insert is calling my name! Hoping Alex can help get me set right so I can get this improvement going.
The mFGP2 is a great choice. Alex, or anybody else you deal with at SeeMore, will certainly get you set up and will do it with the best customer service possible!

I am in love with my SeeMore. 31 putts including 6 1-putts today. Lowest ever. When I got it I was over 40 putts a round. I have so much confidence that even my pace is a ton better.

I answered your message last night without realizing what you were asking. If you want to give it a go with any of my 3 SeeMores, just let me know and I'll send you whichever you may be interested in.

LordByron was nice enough to let me borrow his SeeMore putter until October - I am pretty excited about using one! Starting next week!
SPi is in my future...

Juts got an awesome email from Alex at SeeMore. I was wondering what I was going to focus on now that the Morgan Cup was over and I am happy I found this so quickly. My journey to scratch is going to be with the flat stick.

81dfd523662eb1ac34f4e98dc126d5dd.jpg

Consider it added to the bag.

Back