Super Stroke Putter grips all you want to know

Definitely just grabbed a team USA 2.0.

I've always wanted to try a super stroke but I have a bit of an obsession with having red, white, and blue on my clubs at the moment. Good thing I just snatched up an american flag Ryder Cup edition!

Here's hoping I actually like it.

I've always wanted to try a super stroke but I have a bit of an obsession with having red, white, and blue on my clubs at the moment. Good thing I just snatched up an american flag Ryder Cup edition!

Here's hoping I actually like it.

I'm jealous, that scheme looks SICK, throw up some pics if you get a chance.

Anyone know if they sold out yet? I figured they'd go pretty fast

Mid slim 3.0 wht/blk, changed my putting game

Using the Slim 3.0 on my Scotty Cameron. I am currently demoing the Cleveland Classic 1 in black so i have the standard grip on there. Debating whether to put 2.0/3.0/or flatso on the Cleveland once i do purchase it.

So I ordered the USA one today right from the superstroke sight and it shipped from Carls Golfland. I just found that interesting.

I got mine from a shop in Arkansas via Amazon and the USPS says its sitting at home on the porch! Cant get home soon enough! Just finished redoing the red, white, and blue paintfill on the putter too so it should be pretty sweet when I get it re-gripped.

Look what came in the mail!
3yvyja7e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice to see Sergio using one of these as well. Took me a good few minutes to work out the grip the Sky TV guys were talking about was in fact his claw, not the big, spongey thing...

Just grabbed a USA 2.0 myself, gonna put it on a newly refinished SC PP that IO'm waiting to get back. I'll post pics when it arrives......

Got mine and played with it yesterday. Started wondering why i was pulling putts and looked at it to see that it was mounted crooked! Taking it back tonight to get it fixed.

First impressions of my first outing with it are that I really like how much more relaxed my hands feel when addressing the ball and I seemed to have pretty good lag speeds with it. The only trick seems to be getting speeds down on the shorter putts. I had a couple of birdies that lipped out on me yesterday because of too much pace. I don't like giving up the few birdie chances that I get

I was gaming the Midnight Ultra Slim 1.0 for over 2 months and lately my feel for distance control with it was way off. I was hitting most putts too hard, so I let my dad try it and he really liked it. I took it off and put it on his Odyssey. He used to leave his putts short and the Midnight grip solved that problem. He's putting brilliantly now. I'd always wanted to try the SS Claw so I put one on and my distance control is back with increased accuracy. The modified-pistol shape and 100g weighting of the 13" grip feels so much better and more balanced. It's good to be dropping putts and not zooming the ball 5+ feet past the hole when I miss and keeping my turn. I needed to experience the Midnight with its "tube" shape for a lot of rounds and at different courses to realize the Claw was the right grip. It's the best grip I've ever gamed, so money well spent both times.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
I'm really thinking hard about having a 3.0 put on my putter. Every time I try out some putters at DSG or Golfsmith, the ones with the 3.0 grip always feel best to me, almost regardless of head size or shape. That grip makes me feel like I have so much more control over the clubhead.

Anyone know if you can get the 15" mids that are on the Odyssey Tank cruisers?

Putting a super stroke 2.0 in play again, forgot how much I liked that grip. Also midnight red looks pretty dang good. Kind of an orangeish red, but still good.

Post MC I'm either moving all the way in on the Flatso or back to the Iomic Mid, its one or the other. Solid solid grip and I love the flat face and hard edges.
Do you have any thoughts or comparison between the Oversize Feel Tec and the Flatso? In going back and forth between the two Seemores sitting in my living room, I prefer the size/feel of the SS 1.0; and the flat face/edges of the Feel Tec. Could the Flatso combine the best of both worlds?

So I just got a Midnight Mid Slim 2.0 and had a quick question, I want to put this one tonight but do I need the double sided tape under the grip?

Thanks for the help

Back