Super Stroke Putter grips all you want to know

germster

Reaction score
Handicap
How many super stoke users do we have here? what model do you use? I'm using the Slim 2.0 and loving it.

Last edited:
Use the Ultraslim 1.0, like it a lot

Same. Didn't feel comfortable with anything larger than the 1.0. Gonna throw one on the Scottsdale TR I'm testing as soon as it gets here!

not yet, But I think my new Seemore has one on it, if Im going to go that route Ill go ultraslim as well

I put the 3.0 (Orange) on my SeeMore last week. I haven't had it outside yet - but I am really loving the feel of it while doing some extensive carpet putting.

I feel all special. Hehe

I have the 1.0's on 7 of my putters. I won't use anything else, its just perfect for me.

I'm not there yet. Though the 1.0 gets my attention each time I see it.

I'm not there yet. Though the 1.0 gets my attention each time I see it.

I need to see one and see what it feels like. The buzz is really strong around these grips.

My new SeeMore is coming with a 2.0 on it. Interested to see how it works out or if I go back to Iomic.

Plus 1 to this. Have it on all the SeeMore's I own now. I copied Jman basically, LOL.
I'm planning on doing the same!!!

I have the slim and I love it.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

becoming a fan of it buddy?
I really am man. I am handy on my right hand(lower) and this really helps with that

SS Ultra Slim on all my standard length putters. It feels like to me the top is narrower than the bottom, and I like that.

I have an ultra slim on my Seemore and absolutely love it! Has really made a difference in my putting.

The 2013 versions are SO good. Much more tack for me and so far better durability as well.

Love seeing all the love.

Anyone use it with left hand low technique?

Another one for the Ultra Slim. I have it on two putters I use.

Back