Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

There is going to be a massive get together on Sunday September 15th. Just have to figure out where. Probably going to be closer to Buck, perhaps Glen Mills. Jake, Freddie, and Nate are coming in. Fupresti and Mward are also going to be in the area on the same weekend. Already heard from Scarnici, ddecm, and O'Carroll that they will probably be there.

September 15th is a Monday. I assume you mean the 14th.

There is going to be a massive get together on Sunday September 15th. Just have to figure out where. Probably going to be closer to Buck, perhaps Glen Mills. Jake, Freddie, and Nate are coming in. Fupresti and Mward are also going to be in the area on the same weekend. Already heard from Scarnici, ddecm, and O'Carroll that they will probably be there.

Do you mean Monday Sept 15th or Sunday Sept 14th? Either way I'm in for sure if there is room

Do you mean Monday Sept 15th or Sunday Sept 14th? Either way I'm in for sure if there is room

That Sunday. And of course there is room. We will make sure there is enough room for everyone that wants to come. Buck is going to post something up in the next few days.

I'm in for that Sunday as well. Sounds like a good time.

That Sunday. And of course there is room. We will make sure there is enough room for everyone that wants to come. Buck is going to post something up in the next few days.

Sounds good man. Thanks! Glen Mills would be nice. Been wantin to play there for awhile.

Yeah I'll be posting something maybe later today need to figure some stuff out might not have a course right away but Dev and I are both thinking Glenn mills as long as nothing's going on there that Sunday

Yeah I'll be posting something maybe later today need to figure some stuff out might not have a course right away but Dev and I are both thinking Glenn mills as long as nothing's going on there that Sunday

Either Neshanic or Glen Mills would be my picks. We can figure it out.

Both get my vote. Love Neshnic

As of right now I would be in. Either course.

In for either course, but prefer Glen Mills. Love love love that course.

i'd definitely be in for something like that.

I hope to make Sunday the 14th also. - don't know football schedule until later in august

If I could make it could I play with you guys? Would love to meet another THP'ers

If I could make it could I play with you guys? Would love to meet another THP'ers
Absolutely. Would love to have you.

I hope to make Sunday the 14th also. - don't know football schedule until later in august
It's on every Sunday. I hope to make it also

Can't wait to see you guys in your native habitat!

LOL I am a HS Football official and we also do a catholic youth league on sundays.
It's on every Sunday. I hope to make it also

northern Delaware/cecil county maryland

nice area that has undergone some fantastic renovations

Back