Speedy321

Reaction score
Handicap
What is the best bag out there? I have owned Titleist and Burton bags in the past.

Needs:
  • assorted pockets
  • rain hood
  • no crazy dividers (I dont need a slot for each club)
  • dividers that go all the way down
  • Quality
  • stand system that can go on a cart and not want to pop out. My burton is awful at this!!

Provide me all your knowledge.

I'm currently using a Callaway XTT, which I love for walking and convenience, but probably not the best bag for fittting on a cart and staying put. I know some of the hybrid bags are highly regarded there, but I'll let those that have them speak for them.

I'm currently using a Callaway XTT, which I love for walking and convenience, but probably not the best bag for fittting on a cart and staying put. I know some of the hybrid bags are highly regarded there, but I'll let those that have them speak for them.

Couldn't agree more. Afwcardinal had the Sun Mountain hybrid bag that looks almost like a cart bag but has legs. Fantastic combo bag at a glance.

With your list of requirements, all id like to know is your price range! Ive recently purchase the sun mountain 3-5 series. GREAT BAG. Almost excactly what youve specified. Great quality, simplistic dividing syster, many pockets, rain hood and can be gotten for sub $200 at this point. The leg stands are what sold me. So sturdy its. Dont see this bag breaking down any time soon and it comes in various color set ups to your liking.

Ping Hoofer is probably the most refined carry bag out there. It has been around forever and Ping has tweaked it many times. Ping quality is unsurpassed as well. It would be hard to go wrong with Sun Mountain products either.

The sun mountain hybrid was what I really wanted when I got my new bag, but just couldn't justify the price with as little as I play. Picked up an RC stand bag. Really like it, but would like better if the dividers were full length.

I have the Cleveland CG Tour stand bag. I was also considering the Ping Hoofer. Both of these have the ability to hold down the legs for use on a cart or pull cart.

Do you plan to carry or use a pushcart when you walk? Im a recent convert to Sun Mountain, If you carry the Three 5 is the lightest bag I have ever used, 4 way dividers that go all the way down, if you are going to push, the Four 5 is a great bag too, 14 way dividers, plenty of pockets, excellent quality for both bags, I was using the Four 5 in my pushcart but I started carrying and found it a little heavy that is the only reason I switched.

Back