Central IL, St Louis, Indianapolis Area Gathering

K my buddy brian is attending with me

I hope my game has some form by then.

Excellent. I'll probaby be there 7:30'ish to warm up.

Nice; I have plenty of range tokens Ryan. I'll meet you there.

Woot. I'm excited. Thinking I'll get 72 holes in over the holiday weekend.

oh suuuuuure when I'm in town everyone's busy. When I'm not there people are playing 36 a day... I see how it is :p

Lol. The kids are gone for the weekend. Polar opposite of mothers day weekend!

Looks like I'll be trying out a new west central Illinois course Saturday with my friend. Gonna try swan lake golf club in Avon. Looks like a nice course but just out in bfe.

anyone want to play in Peoria or surrounding area this weekend? I may have some time Friday afternoon and/or pretty much all day Saturday.

anyone want to play in Peoria or surrounding area this weekend? I may have some time Friday afternoon and/or pretty much all day Saturday.
Maybe Sunday. I'll let you know

I will be out of town Saturday and Friday afternoon. And I am unsure what's going on Sunday. Will defiantly let you know if I am free.

I will be out of town Saturday and Friday afternoon. And I am unsure what's going on Sunday. Will defiantly let you know if I am free.
Let's make it happen

I can play Saturday or Sunday.

Wife is out of town Sat morning so it would have to be Sat afternoon otherwise anytime sunday.

Speaking of is Brian alive? haven't heard from him in ages.

Speaking of is Brian alive? haven't heard from him in ages.
I was at the range last night with him. So he is alive.

I can play Saturday or Sunday.

Wife is out of town Sat morning so it would have to be Sat afternoon otherwise anytime sunday.

Saturday afternoon would work fine for me. Are you going to be in the Peoria area also?

I would love to play Metamora, never been there and Brian said it's a great place. I should be good but not 100% right now.
Ok same. I'm playing in the morning but would also love to play Metamora.

Bhilln and I are playing Sunday morning At his home course Weaver Ridge and then Metamora Fields in the afternoon. I think we need one or two more. PM him as I don't wanna formally invite people to his club but I think we have room.

Thanks jrod bhillin and coers was alot of fun as usual. Jrod's pw is legit

Thanks jrod bhillin and coers was alot of fun as usual. Jrod's pw is legit
Had a blast with you and the others. Can't believe that 330 yard bomb from you on #18.

Jrod went 3/4 chip ins with his pitching wedge. Was crazy to see that!!!!

Back