The Official THP Teaser Thread

I defiantly agree with you there JB, LETS DO THIS!!!
Fun contest today, but I think we should have another start tomorrow.

Sounds like the love is going to be shared forum wide.....ah such greatness!

I feel like I shouldn't enter these contests since I've been lucky enough to be sponsored by one of these awesome OEM's in the Morgan Cup.

I feel like I shouldn't enter these contests since I've been lucky enough to be sponsored by one of these awesome OEM's in the Morgan Cup.

Enter away. It's two different events. Being in the MC shouldn't preclude you from the rest of the fun.

Enter away. It's two different events. Being in the MC shouldn't preclude you from the rest of the fun.

True there I just don't want to feel greedy. However if CAA says go for it I'm in. Lol

The Official THP Teaser Thread

True there I just don't want to feel greedy. However if CAA says go for it I'm in. Lol
LOL.

I can see why you would feel that way and I might think the same.

However I know JB and other staff members have said they don't want people to feel excluded just because they took part of another event.

Last edited:
3 contests going on already this week and we still have one more to kick off tomorrow.

3 contests going on already this week and we still have one more to kick off tomorrow.

THP always finds a way to make awesome things better

Love to see forum members being turned into even bigger winners than they already are.

Good to know. There was like a 5 minute period where things got a little slow around here :)

I love the level of excitement and "buzz" contests being to the Forum.

even more contests to go? So many going on already, looking forward to the next one as well

How can there possibly be more? I don't know but I am not complaining.

contest week!

Loving these contests.

Dang, the hits really do keep coming. I'm guessing Bridgestone or Cobra, just a hunch!!!

That is outstanding

Well hello there. That thing is SUHWEEEET!

yes, yes, yes !

Yes Please! That wedge is absolutely sick!

Yes please.

Back