Burger Cover - 2014 THP Limited Edition Covers Voume III

This is displayed nicely in the True Blue proshop

Sweet, eh?

Bob was pretty excited about it, least I could do for all that he has done for us here at THP.

Order Up!
20140729_171240_zpsxxbrscca.jpg

Very impressed with how this one turned out!

While I was having my dinner last night, her good self landed a package on the table beside me. Yep, yet another package from THP. My first THP putter cover. YESSSsss. And what a cover. The design and detail along with the quality of the cover is amazing. Even my better half had to admit that it was cool. Great job folks. It's is sitting pretty on my cover, as I type. Can't wait to get my hands on the Beer & Pizza cover next.

For those that ordered from the THP store, do you receive a tracking number?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered mine on release day and still don't have it.. Hope it didn't get lost in the mail!

I ordered mine on release day and still don't have it.. Hope it didn't get lost in the mail!

Send a PM to GolferGal and she can check on that for you ASAP.

Mine arrived a couple days ago, I was hoping to snap a pic of the collection up to now but haven't had time

And JB, thanks for your unhelpful tweet to my question about the pizza one last night :alien:
I will keep an eye out for the thread to appear

As you have seen already, both bacon and sushi came out fantastic and based on the early preview pictures, people have been waiting for this one. Well, it has arrived at THP HQ and will go on sale next week. Wednesday the 16th, at 1pm EST these will go live in the THP Store. They are very limited quantities and when they are gone, they are gone for good. The store is open at the top of the page (click menu bar) and remember that your THP Store Log in is not the same as your THP log in, so if you have not purchased anything in the past, you will need to create that.

The cost is $25 and of course our Albatross Club Members get their usual 20% off.
Limit 1 cover per person for the 1st 48 hours and then if stock remains, we will open it up for everybody to get additional if they choose.
These are the 3rd edition of the 2014 THP Gourmet Collection and you can see the entire lineup here.

20140707_074059-L.jpg

20140707_074044-L.jpg

20140707_074134-L.jpg

I can't believe there are still a few more of these in the store. I think I need to double it up today, now that my extra sushi has been acquired by the wife.

Anyone else pondering one of these? Heck of a deal for a fun cover that's extremely well made.

I can't believe there are still a few more of these in the store. I think I need to double it up today, now that my extra sushi has been acquired by the wife.

Anyone else pondering one of these? Heck of a deal for a fun cover that's extremely well made.

I've only purchased 4 thus far. Also quite shocked there are some still available but I suppose it's a blessing with new folks joining everyday.

I've only purchased 4 thus far. Also quite shocked there are some still available but I suppose it's a blessing with new folks joining everyday.

hahahaha you're hoarding sushi AND burger?!

I am trying hard not to buy one, but you guys might win me over

hahahaha you're hoarding sushi AND burger?!

Well yeah. Haha

Sent my extra bacon to LordByron. Still have 3 burgers since one went to Bob at True Blue, another will go to my dad at Christmas. 2 is perfect so I can game one without worry!

You still haven't got one?!??! I think it's time, my friend.

if I want to make that trip to Ohio (never tought I'd ever say that), I better save a few of these precious dollars

if I want to make that trip to Ohio (never tought I'd ever say that), I better save a few of these precious dollars

A fair point, but the Albatross Club gives a nice little discount -- And let's be honest, Ohio is underwhelming hahaha!

For some reason I just noticed that these were available!! I got mine ordered today, thankfully not too late. Now I'm waiting for the Pizza one. I was just thinking that I need to clean my Dollar Bill cover which is the only other THP cover I have.

For some reason I just noticed that these were available!! I got mine ordered today, thankfully not too late. Now I'm waiting for the Pizza one. I was just thinking that I need to clean my Dollar Bill cover which is the only other THP cover I have.

The power of the bump!! That's awesome TB!

The power of the bump!! That's awesome TB!
No doubt!! I appreciated the new activity in this thread for sure. I like that though and I think it needs to be it's own phrase. "The Power of the Bump", LOL.

I picked up another burger headcover, as I realized how hot black headcovers get here in AZ in the summer.
Excited for the pizza and beer cover!

I had been contemplating buying one since I joined last month. The more I read this thread the more the want grew and pulled the trigger to pick up a few.

No doubt!! I appreciated the new activity in this thread for sure. I like that though and I think it needs to be it's own phrase. "The Power of the Bump", LOL.

haha #PoB

I had been contemplating buying one since I joined last month. The more I read this thread the more the want grew and pulled the trigger to pick up a few.

It's a great deal for a high quality cover, plus you get to rep the best golf site on the interwebs!

Back