1st 2 Callaway Staff Members - 2014 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Congrats guys. A couple of great vine videos there. Im sure you will love the MC.

After seeing the excitement of a lot of the Callaway staffers at the DFW invitational this year, I know that the Callaway guys are going to get first class treatment (as will all of the other MCers). Time to get to work, guys. The easy part is over with.
The really great thing about Callaway is it's not just for show. They bring it all the way the MC and beyond. Top notch all the way around

Thanks for the kind wishes, everyone! Don't have much to say except I'm incredibly excited, and I can't wait to see what's next. Going to be one fun ride. I have a lot to improve on.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
if you need any help with anything please do not hesitate to ask a THP staffer. We are here for you.

Congrats again and get ready for a truly amazing ride. Your game will be taken to new heights, your MC experience will be your own from this day forward. You perception of Callaway is getting ready to be blown away. And basically your life is getting ready to change.

So I've had some time to think and reflect over the last week and I have to say I thrilled to
be given this opportunity. THP and Callaway are top notch and I am truly honored to be representing both companies at the 2014 Morgan Cup.

I have been a member here for almost a yr now and was drawn to THP for the equipment reviews as I was started to take my game more serious. I read about the build up to the 2013 Morgan Cup, thinking how awesome it would be to take part in one. I got excited last week when the first contest was announced but initially didn't think I had much of a chance. My initial ideas were "no good" according to my wife so I kept thinking. I am a pharmacist and thought it would be unique to incorporate some sort of medical theme. While walking our dog I got the idea for the doctors office. Thanks to the nurse practitioners at my store I was able to shoot in an actual office setting. My wife Alison had tons of faith in my vine but I wasn't as sure. As the week went on I kept watching vines from other members and thought I didn't have a chance! All the vines submitted where fantastic and I'm truly honored to be in the top 2.

As I look forward to the coming months I am inspired by all the support I have received in the last few hours. I am proud to call Canadan a friend as he called me to congratulate me and offer encouragement. I am so thankful for my supportive wife who has been "all in" for the Morgan Cup contests helping me with the vine idea and the Instagram picture. Finally, thanks to JB and GolferGal for making the 2014 Morgan Cup a reality!

P.s. Alison took a video of me which I am working on uploading. Should have it worked out tomorrow...it's pretty funny!

Welcome to the experience of a life time. Congrats on a wife that tells you to do it over and for coming up with a great video.

THP is here for you throughout this process so feel free to reach out if you have questions, concerns or just want to shoot the proverbial sh$t. It can be a lot to take in for the first and we are here to help.

Getting your game were you want it will never be better then it will be for the MC. Because in 8 months you will see the fruits of your labor. Well done sir, see you soon

This thread is awesome, just awesome!

Congrats guys!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

We'll deserved, congrats guys. Couldn't be happier for the two of you.

love the entries, how can I get that prescription too?

congratz guys

Awesome vids guys, congratulations on representing Callaway golf in the MC.

Congrats fellas.

Congrat's fella's!!

Congrats gentlemen. Great vines.

Congrats Paladin and Amart!

Congrats guys!! great vines!!

Man, just imagine.

Getting picked for #THPMC on Wednesday, and then Thanksgiving. What a combination of awesome.

Congrats again guys, do us proud!

Man, just imagine.

Getting picked for #THPMC on Wednesday, and then Thanksgiving. What a combination of awesome.

Congrats again guys, do us proud!

Not to one up that, but I also went to Disney land Tuesday. Pretty great week.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I didn't get a chance to have a proper response to all of this, as I found out from Twitter and was confined to my phone while on vacation, and I hate trying to type on that itty bitty keyboard. Now that I'm back home, I think I can better express my thoughts, or at least ramble better on a proper keyboard. To say I'm excited would be an utter understatement.

I do want to say that this is merely an interesting golf contest if not for the community. People aren't making videos and painting golf clubs orange and recruiting their wives and kids and making general fools of themselves for golf swag. At least I think most of us aren't. It's a chance to get a huge part of this community's incredible and unique experience, while playing the game that brings us all together. I wouldn't suck down a tablespoon of sriracha for golf stuff. but I would do it to get a chance to hang out with you guys and play some golf at a great venue.

I do also want to say that when I joined had a big impact on some of the people I want to thank specifically, particularly Rick putting himself out there in the Fitness & Nutrition thread as he recovered from surgery, and just all the great encouragement and advice that's been had there from WCBM. All the mods, really, who keep this site humming and make this such a great place to hang out. Looking forward to seeing you all in July.

I probably had a lot more and better stuff to say about how excited I am and how hard I'm going to work to step up my game, but the past 7 hours spent in a car, I can't recall them. But I hope to play in a manner worthy of this great community, and my sponsoring company. Good luck to everyone in the upcoming contests.

The first two staffers of the 2014 MC!!! Two great entries.

Back