Status
Not open for further replies.
man I remember him coming up with the Tigers.

Re-sign Uggla? (sorry, Dodger's fan here...couldn't help myself.)

Wow that was harsh i don't think that will happen he was not on the plane to NY

Frank,

I imagine so. Also would think Piscotty will get called up or Grichuck to fill Craig's spot.

I think Tavares goes to right and Piscotty gets called up to platoon in center with Jay. Which is maddening. I think, and a few others do as well, that is a hand forcing move to Matheny to play Tavares full time.

I think Tavares goes to right and Piscotty gets called up to platoon in center with Jay. Which is maddening. I think, and a few others do as well, that is a hand forcing move to Matheny to play Tavares full time.

At this point I am not sure it matters. Neither have been able to hit. Taveras is the guy of the future let him play. Craig has looked lost this entire season

At this point I am not sure it matters. Neither have been able to hit. Taveras is the guy of the future let him play. Craig has looked lost this entire season

I agree with Craig looking lost. But I think his down fall as been that he got hurt late last year and then has no one behind that is really hitting well, not that anyone is really hitting well on this roster right now. I don't think he is seeing good pitches and is trying to make something happen. But I could be wrong. I like Taveras and I think hes going to do well. But I think they have to play him in the right at least at this point.

I agree with Craig looking lost. But I think his down fall as been that he got hurt late last year and then has no one behind that is really hitting well, not that anyone is really hitting well on this roster right now. I don't think he is seeing good pitches and is trying to make something happen. But I could be wrong. I like Taveras and I think hes going to do well. But I think they have to play him in the right at least at this point.

Oh he is absolutely a right fielder

eh, ok

even better!

Guess the Sox are trying to make sure they stay in the cellar for the rest of the year and aiming for a high draft pick next year. Hope the change of scenery will wake Craig up!

I would certainly tume in to watch Oil Can, Spaceman and El Tiante' toe the rubber! Lol

Jon Morosi@jonmorosi 1m Andrew Miller deal to the Tigers, which was close to happening earlier today, has fallen apart, source says.

1st reported by Michigan Slice

Per ESPN As. Cabrera from Indians to Nats for Zach Walters (?) and cash. Cabrera to play 2b, apparently.

Sounds like the David Price talk is heating up

looks like Cinc has made Latos Avaliable

I keep stalking twitter just waiting for the bomb to drop

looks like it is the Pirates Tigers & Cards in on him Dodgers and Yanks are out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back