Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephen Drew to Yankees? Could that be right?

Looks like the Giants came to there senses and did not sell the farm for Rios

I saw that tweet, but no other details

I don't think it has quite come together
3 team deals are a real rareity in MLB

Red Sox Fire sale continues sell ing Stephen Drew to the Yanks
What has this world come to where the Sox and Yanks make a Trade

Red Sox Fire sale continues sell ing Stephen Drew to the Yanks
What has this world come to where the Sox and Yanks make a Trade
not to mention Drew has been awful this year

But who did we give up?

I hate to see Price go, hard to see the best player in franchise history leave. But I bet when I see the returns I'll known it was the right move.

Are the red Sox going to have anyone left?

At least it was not LA

Well the Tigers are going to have to dole out some cash this offseason if they want to keep Scherzer and Price

Well the Tigers are going to have to dole out some cash this offseason if they want to keep Scherzer and Price

Scherzer is not in play for the Tigers I fear, they WANT him back, I think he wants to see whats out there.

Wow....A Tigers' rotation of Max Scherzer, Verlander, Anibal Sanchez and David Price, A's vs. Tigers could be great games

Word is Austin Jackson and Drew Smyly for david price

Jackson just removed from game and receiving a standing ovation.

Seeing what the A's and Tigers have now in their rotations makes me wish the Braves were sellers this year.

Zero chance. Zero. That a team from the NL wins the WS. Braves are already a .500 team now. Even if they caught the hottest fire, still zero chance against those teams.

Wow....A Tigers' rotation of Max Scherzer, Verlander, Anibal Sanchez and David Price, A's vs. Tigers could be great games

sorry Oakland. 1st round exit once again hehe

sorry Oakland. 1st round exit once again hehe

They beat on the Tigers earlier this year and if the play part of a series in Oakland if the giants are out of it maybe the A's can have there fans where Panda hats and Verlander might run into a hole and hide

I'm seeing reports the Mariners wanted a CF. I guess we need to wait to see who they gave up but I have an overwhelming feeling that they need to fire their GM immediately...like today. They already have a good young CF in James Jones. It seems probable the Mariners gave up the most young talent in the Price deal, just to get someone who isn't much of an upgrade.

I feel like the Rays could have gotten more for Price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back