2014 World Golf Championships-Bridgestone Invitational

oh look Tiger with another awful drive. And now another good look at birdie. Tiger of oldish

This round from Tiger is like watching an "almost" car accident; like a movie car chase scene where the car ends up teetering over the side of a cliff but miraculously doesnt fall over. The guy has hit some absolutely AWFUL tee shots and is still somehow even par, looking at -1.

5 birdies through 10 holes. -1, with a double on 9.

Bubba has a bad chip and doesn't yell at his caddie. Blames himself. Shocked.

What an eventful round for tiger haha

That carom shot was pretty cool by Tiger. Lucky break actually.

I wish I could shoot 2 under after a round like that

Good fantasy day for me. 1, 2, 9, 14, 14, 28, 28, 35, 46

So 441, Maynard and Rob. What time are you guys planning on going and would you guys wanna meet up with me Winchell and his buddy for breakfast before we get there?

Through Day 1 my picks are 2, 2, 2, 5, 35, 35, 35, 55

So 441, Maynard and Rob. What time are you guys planning on going and would you guys wanna meet up with me Winchell and his buddy for breakfast before we get there?
I can't meet up early. Gonna take the baby over to robs and probably meet up with Maynard from there around lunch time if that works.

And Leishman so far in first for me...guaranteed not to last

Just finished watching the first round. Tiger grinding hard for that 68.

I'm surprised that Kaymer does not have a sponsor on the bag. After the US open win that'd be easy money, no?

Man Sergio is tearing it up now with a bunch of birdies and now he's the leader.

Another birdie for Sergio, 6 in a row at -10 under.

Can't wait to watch the replay tonight. I just saw a Rory bomb and wow

Sergio going nuts right now, unfortunately for him he is on my fantasy team this week.

holy cow a finall birdie for Sergio!!!! -11 and the leader

27 in the back nine for Sergio... Wow!

You're not supposed to shoot 27 on your back 9. That's filthy.

That was pretty impressive by Sergio.... 11 one putts in a row!

That is just nuts, and looks like he was using the putter Hawk just put up for review.
a9ypuqe9.jpg
27 in the back nine for Sergio... Wow!

If Rory, Rose and Sergio keep this up for the next 6 weeks the US team will be in deep trouble come the Ryder Cup!

I really think he was making those putts because of the awesome CLAW grip he had LOL Claw Grips Rule!!!

Back