Not open for further replies.
Maybe not today, but in the past couple days I have gotten:
Cally X Hot Pro 9.5
Matrix MFS Orange X Flex shaft
Taylormade V Steel 3w (trade)
Callaway X Hot Pro 4w head
Taylormade ATV 58* head

another putter.... Never Compromise Dinero Exec off of a fellow THPer

I didn't need it but I have really lusted after one since I first saw them. I just received my Seemore and rolled it really well the first time out but I just couldn't pass on this.

Delivered today from the bay

py8asavu.jpg

Actually delivered yesterday. 5-PW with MD2 50 all 1° up with GP WO grips +1 wrap.

ejytezab.jpg

Raided the used rack in Golfsmith for a Cleveland Classic 290 and a Cleveland Classic XL for $125 combined. They are rocket launchers.

Picked up a SKLZ 12" putting mirror from Academy for $9.98 on clearance. Tagged at $19.99.

Raided the used rack in Golfsmith for a Cleveland Classic 290 and a Cleveland Classic XL for $125 combined. They are rocket launchers.

Let me know if that 290 doesnt work for you! I'll probably take it! Been pondering it for awhile.

Picked up an orange Puma hat for my son at Golfsmith, then grabbed him the Top Flite junior club set at DSG. Those were on sale for 20% off and I had a $10 off coupon as well, so they ended up being a great deal.

Of course, while I was there I swung some of the X2 Hot irons... and the original X Hots as well. Bad decision.

Tee time for tomorrow, and booked tee times for the company golf outing next weekend.

Insane that I never golfed with my old boss (who I worked for 7 years), he golfed 4 nights a week and weekends. New boss/co-workers, another story. All sorts of invites!

I dont want to pay for the subscription.

I use FunGolf when I need GPS, and it works just fine.

I definitely felt trapped by it after this experience. I figure when my final two years are up, I'll search for something with no strings attached.

I definitely felt trapped by it after this experience. I figure when my final two years are up, I'll search for something with no strings attached.

It's an awesome device dude. I loved it when I used it.

I dont know lol I was asking if it works good on android?

Check the play store, bro. If it's available now, I'm sure it would be awesome.

Picked up a few pair of golf pants. Some puma pants some under armour and some greg Normans. Also picked up new pair of adidas adizero sports golf shors in grey and lime green.

Check the play store, bro. If it's available now, I'm sure it would be awesome.
Just checked, its not there. I really want to just find a good score card app that is editable. My course redid a hole from a par 3 to a par 4 and I cant find a score card I can edit

Ordered a Big Bertha 3 wood off Amazon today...can't WAIT to have it in my bag!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Ordered a Big Bertha 3 wood off Amazon today...can't WAIT to have it in my bag!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Nice purchase

Picked up 5 Hirzl Trust Control Gloves from Golfsmith. They were on clearance for $12.99 each and i had a coupon as well. Worked out to ~$10 a glove after tax.

It's an awesome device dude. I loved it when I used it.

If the phone app isn't your thing, none of the Garmin GPS devices require a subscription. I've pondered the watch but ended up with a unit I can clip to my bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back