SeeMore Putters Thread

I had an m1 PR before and it ended up in a home it was better suited for. This won't be given the same fate.

I had an m1 PR before and it ended up in a home it was better suited for. This won't be given the same fate.

Nice to see David! I can say without knocking my MC sponsor at all that I am back on my Seemore Putter now as well. I enjoyed the alignment of the smart square and it did its job at THPMC, but the full SPI method is one I have had a little more success with and want to get back to gaming it full time now. I think you will find the method just what you need for that awesome tee and iron game you already have.

FYI my current stick in the bag now is the z2c--my couple of sessions with it this week have my very happy for more!

Muahahahahahahahaha

So finaly think ive stopped my seemore collecting untill the next pr list comes out.. they are but 5, but each one has an attachment that I cant get over..

uploadfromtaptalk1406846214942.jpguploadfromtaptalk1406846225914.jpguploadfromtaptalk1406846245347.jpguploadfromtaptalk1406846258393.jpg

Juts got an awesome email from Alex at SeeMore. I was wondering what I was going to focus on now that the Morgan Cup was over and I am happy I found this so quickly. My journey to scratch is going to be with the flat stick.
I love this move! You're gonna be deadly.

I am really rolling the SB2c well, used 28 putts today with a 3 jack mixed in that was totally my fault. Got too aggressive on a downhill 20' putt that I really thought I could make and ran it by 8', lipped out the come backer. Made a few bombs and rolled many long putts close. I used roughly 125' putting for the 18. I love my SeeMore more and more.

I love this move! You're gonna be deadly.

Next time I see you on the course I am giving you a beating for that chip in.

Do you have a Headcover with your name on it? How'd you swing that?
Its not a seemore cover, but yes it has my forum name and my avatar on it

Muahahahahahahahaha
Hmm, why isn't this surprising? :D

So finaly think ive stopped my seemore collecting untill the next pr list comes out.. they are but 5, but each one has an attachment that I cant get over..

View attachment 15784View attachment 15785View attachment 15786View attachment 15787
I missed the qualifying "until the next PR list comes out" the first time I read your post and I was going to jump all over that bet. You have a nice collection. Any particular headshape you are looking for on the next list?

Hmm, why isn't this surprising? :D

I missed the qualifying "until the next PR list comes out" the first time I read your post and I was going to jump all over that bet. You have a nice collection. Any particular headshape you are looking for on the next list?
Not really. Just whatever catches my eye my good sir. Ive excepted ill never stop buying seemores..just trying to space them out :).

I bought a Seemore FGP Bronze for 40 bucks with a brand new superstroke grip today. Steal. Never rolled one before but definitely liking it. Just a different feel with no face insert. Next one will be milled! Or have an insert like Fup's new baby.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I bought a Seemore FGP Bronze today for 40 bucks with a brand new superstroke grip today. Steal. Never rolled one before but definitely liking it. Just a different feel with no face insert. Next one will be milled! Or have an insert like Fup's new baby.

Nice dude, 40.00 is a steeeeeeeeeal!

Yeah definitely got my eye on a nice milled one next. Maybe a fellow THPer will want to get rid of one collecting dust in the house. If not I'll buy one new once the fiancé gets into her new nursing gig.

Really loving the FGP with the center shady. Hitting the ball better compared to the DB-4, and less putts per hole.

I think I just found my SeeMore. I'm really getting along with this Si2

The Z2c is all I ever wanted in a putter and more--Seemore RST, Milled and an awesome look at address! Enjoyed my first couple of rounds with it--no 3 jacks!

The Z2c is all I ever wanted in a putter and more--Seemore RST, Milled and an awesome look at address! Enjoyed my first couple of rounds with it--no 3 jacks!

I love that putter. Never had it in play for a round but I've rolled it a few times on practice greens and love how it looks at address and feels off the face

Been rolling my z3c better than ever lately! No doubt it's the one

Been rolling my z3c better than ever lately! No doubt it's the one

We need to get out soon. You'll love how well I'm getting along with the Si2

Added another to the family, thanks Icey!

I really need to visit Oklahoma

Back