That's awesome Mike...I wish now that I had taken today off to hang with the boys too.

Love it Mike, enjoy the time brother!

Some much needed daddy/daughter time this morning.

ureqereq.jpg
Enjoy it buddy, those are some big smiles!

Bridgestone needs to sign this one quick. :)

viC3vFO.jpg

Jaundiced, seems to have stopped pooping, and hasn't peed since early last morning. Wife blames herself and the trouble breast feeding we are having, and he has cried himself hoarse by age three days. This fatherhood thing is easy! lol. At least I can get him back to sleep. He is tucked into the crook of my arm as I slowly rock him. My little man sees the doc tomorrow for his jaundice so hopefully my wife gets a confidence boost tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It will get better buddy. Tell the wife it's not her fault!

My man Mike! You talked about those girls all weekend! Feel like I know them personally! Love it!

My man Mike! You talked about those girls all weekend! Feel like I know them personally! Love it!

I'm lost without them & momma. I was literally tackled as I walked through the door yesterday. Today I took the oldest to breakfast just us two & tomorrow I'll take the youngest.

It will get better buddy. Tell the wife it's not her fault!

One day makes all the difference. Pumping is going well, the jaundice is decreasing and he gained a couple ounces. Now if we can get him to sleep at night between feedings we will be golden.

Last edited:
My little man got 2 new golf balls from his instructor since today was his last day at lessons, and he tried to give them both to me. He said he wanted me to have them, because they were new and I'd have more fun with them than him. I kept explaining that those were HIS and as honored as I was that he wanted to give them to me, they were a gift to him from his instructor and it would not be nice to give away a gift.

Then tonight when I put him to bed, he gave me an extra long hug and told me how much he loved me and was happy I was his dad.

Boy, my allergies really started acting up right after that.

Someone's jazzed to have new clubs AND a new "Rickie Fowler" hat!

10593147_10154468219990089_8947117817345101668_n.jpg

That's awesome. I'll happily let Nick grow up slowly and cherish every moment, and this is one of these moments that I envision we'll have together too. This will be his and your thing Russ, and that's just too cool.

Someone's jazzed to have new clubs AND a new "Rickie Fowler" hat!

10593147_10154468219990089_8947117817345101668_n.jpg

My 16 year old has the funniest ways of asking for $285

The police officer even signed his speeding ticket.....

About that good day I was having....

My 16 year old has the funniest ways of asking for $285

The police officer even signed his speeding ticket.....

About that good day I was having....

Oooooooooooooooooooh no. $285? Something tells me someone's going to be losing a few privileges for the near future...

My son woke up at 6:30am, bounded downstairs to put on his new Puma hat, and has been either carrying his golf bag around the house to "get used to it", or has been rolling his new putter against his old one in the living room to see which one he likes better. It's almost 8am and he doesn't even want to eat breakfast he's so busy putting around 15 balls on the carpet.

He's most definitely a future THP member!!

ba5ytesu.jpg

Making a few Batarangs with Youngbuck. Not sure I want to know its uses but it's cool to hang with him.

edubypa5.jpg

We hit the road in 3 hours to do a 3 hour drive to take the kids to their first overnight camp. 6 hour ETA to a glorious (first ever) childless stay-cation with the wife.

In all things, he is my son ...

uta3enud.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He's flickin you off :D

Stood out in the rain to watch my daughter march in her first high school band parade. She's actually headed into 8th grade, so she'll get 5 years with the HS band instead of 4. I have a lot of rainy & cold parades, football games, and competitions to look forward to. But hey - my parents did it for me for 4 years, and my in laws did it for my wife for 4 years. Life's just one long big cycle.

Registering last weekend was.....overwhelming.....to say the least.

We actually bit the bullet and bought a stroller last night as well, got a hell of a deal for the one we wanted off of zulily.

Also get to see little Charlotte tomorrow in the 3d ultrasound, hopefully she cooperates for us.

Stood out in the rain to watch my daughter march in her first high school band parade. She's actually headed into 8th grade, so she'll get 5 years with the HS band instead of 4. I have a lot of rainy & cold parades, football games, and competitions to look forward to. But hey - my parents did it for me for 4 years, and my in laws did it for my wife for 4 years. Life's just one long big cycle.

Where did you register

Back