What Comes First? Rory vs Tiger

Rory and it's not even close in my books. He is rolling and Tiger is not back.

Perfect for both of them? Really? One drives it long and straight while the other misses both ways and is way shorter. Mmmm hmmmm..........

Yah all two weeks he's been back.

He was worse off than this when he finished t4 the year Rory exploded.

I don't think Tiger has it in him anymore since the scandal. His focus is elsewhere and not really on golf. He has past his prime so Rory will win another before Tiger does again. If ever.

Let's look back at TW's past and use it to predict the future shall we? Get real people.

Let's look back at TW's past and use it to predict the future shall we? Get real people.

Going off your past posts, I can predict your future posts.

#realenough

I think Tiger mainly cause he does get the 4 chances a year and I just don't think Rory has played Augusta since the year he blew up.

Current games I say Rory. I'm not dismissing Tiger & know he will only get stronger post back surgery, but I just see more focus in Rory right now.

I'd go with Rors. I do think Tiger is capable of getting that 15th, but think that Rors will get that Masters win first.

Tiger. I'm pulling for him.

I'll go Tiger just because I think he'll come into form. We'll see tho haha

Tiger was in contention last year at Augusta until that drop-penalty fan call in dilemma. I firmly believe he can bounce back, but I firmly believe he is only going to win 1 more major, 2 at the most, and the conditions have to be perfect. But he still has 3 extra chances a year to get another major, Rory only has 1 chance a year.

But then again, if Rory keeps playing the way he played at the Open......

I think this is tougher than we think because Rory has his demons at Augusta, what happens to him when he gets to the 10th tee? Given Tiger has more chances I might give him the slight nod, but I am not sure if he can beat his demons either.

Tiger.

Trolling the interwebz makes me cool bro.

Trolling the interwebs? Lol. You yanks can't handle people that have a different opinion to your can you? When someone does they're a troll, maybe time for some new material? A.H.A !

Trolling the interwebs? Lol. You yanks can't handle people that have a different opinion to your can you? When someone does they're a troll, maybe time for some new material? A.H.A !

Yah clearly you're the only person here who thinks Rory will do it first.

Maybe it's time you realize it's just you. Some might think the ban would have been some sort of hint.

My inner TW fanboy says yes, but man Rory has looked really good lately. Hope he has it together in April. I'd love for TW to go ahead and win the PGA, though.

Rory for sure. Tiger will get another one but not before Rors puts on the green jacket.

Tiger wins the 2015 Masters over Rory in a playoff.

Remember, you read it here first.

15th major

Im going to have to go with Rory at the moment.

I'm going to take Rory, I think he is getting ready to go into hyper drive with his game and do things reminiscent of a younger Tiger.

I'm going to go with Tiger. Giving Tiger 4 opportunities to Rory's 1 I'll take Tiger.

I was going to point out the percentage factor as well. I wonder what the odds on this actually would be.

That said,put my money on Rory.

Back