The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Left wrist might be hurt, will find out the damage tomorrow. It got pinned at work under a pump (my wonderful [extreme sarcasm] boss dropped it without alerting me) and it's all swollen and I don't want to move it at all. Just glad it happened this week and not last. Luckily I am taking a few weeks easy anyways.

Holy crap bud! Hope everything is ok and turns out to be just something minor!

Left wrist might be hurt, will find out the damage tomorrow. It got pinned at work under a pump (my wonderful [extreme sarcasm] boss dropped it without alerting me) and it's all swollen and I don't want to move it at all. Just glad it happened this week and not last. Luckily I am taking a few weeks easy anyways.

Lots of ice tonight dude.

All the best Tyler, hope it is nothing serious. That sounds really painful.

Hope that the wrist is OK, Tyler!!!

Be the ball!!

sorry to read this Tyler, hope you heal well

Holy crap bud! Hope everything is ok and turns out to be just something minor!

Lots of ice tonight dude.

All the best Tyler, hope it is nothing serious. That sounds really painful.

Hope that the wrist is OK, Tyler!!!

Be the ball!!

sorry to read this Tyler, hope you heal well

Appreciate it fellas. I'm learning to type with one hand! I don't think it'll be too bad, doubtful it's broken, but maybe strained.

Damn dude! Go easy on that wrist. Get it checked out buddy. Use your foot to show appreciation to the boss

Rain... afternoon South Florida rain. Such a range killer.

Fingers crossed the wrist injury is nothing serious Tyler!

Yikes Tyler, I hope the wrist is okay. Glad to hear you are getting it checked out.

A hole in your brake line is always an exiting thing to find!!!
While going down a busy road.

#ICouldBeAStuntDriver

Nah the van is parked down by the river ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9ana4enu.jpg

36 hours from tee time and just left the doctor with a sinus infection diagnosis. Off to the pharmacy!

Stainless is pretty cheap, you'd think northern US cars would use that for brake lines.

My rant of the day is guys playing with their wive's (revisited). Played behind the couple that caused my last rant on the subject again today. ****ing D'bags. The wife tees up multiple shots every green, even the first tee where I've been waiting almost since they ran out to be first (no ackknowledgement from 10' away for 5 minutes as they prepare for their round. Every hole multiple tee shots. The husband walks away every hole while the wife spends 2 minutes with her push cart setting up before moving on. Ball lost in the hazards every single hole. They don't even talk much, communicating through body language.

After having one of the best weeks ever, life is always there to smack me in the face. My daughter has been up screaming all night, has sores all over her mouth and just threw up all over me. Taking her to the ER now. I am not leaving the hospital until we get some answers. This kid has suffered enough.

Man, Ricky, I'm sorry that your princess has to go through this again. Hoping for some answers for you and yours.

Damn Dev, that is the worst, hope they take care of her and get you the answers you need.

So sorry to hear this Ricky. I hope you are able to get answers today.

yvatynum.jpg

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back