What brought you to THP?

Researching irons is what brought me here, reading all the helpful tips and the general goodness of the community is what kept me here

Jman's i20 iron review. Man that was really good. Curse him!

Actually, I came to THP looking for information on a driver. I was going to buy either a Nike Dymo STR8 Fit or a Callaway Big Bertha Diablo. Got some really good info here and ended up with the Diablo. One of those drivers I should have never parted with.

Researching irons for me as well. Nike pro combo and TaylorMade MB

it was a Facebook ad. you know....the ones you're really not supposed to click on! but i really liked the name, so i did.
the idea of having regular golfers test and review equipment and eventually the 1st Morgan Cup just blew me away, so i stuck around.

That is weird. I dont know of ever doing any ads like that. It brought you here, so somebody did something right. Besides we got to share our "crime scene" moment.

cant remember exactly but I think
it was golf ball reviews

Googling golf club reviews.

I was searching for reviews on Apex irons. When I got to the THP thread I could sense reading the posts that there was more of a community or family "feel" to THP and I wanted to be a part.

Ping i20 review thread got me active. I dont remember what got me to sign up though.

Looking up reviews for Nike Victory Red irons a few years ago.

Looking for reviews on Ping i20 irons.

Reviews for Burner 2.0 irons, when I read about this Morgan cup thing last summer.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5

A review on the Nickent 3DX Square driver.

Fate, planet alignment and good luck the day I googled "golf forum" as I was looking for a little kick in the pants to get me hungry for the game again.

Initially, researching the Cleveland Classic driver. What hooked me for good was researching SeeMore putters about 13 months ago.

My cigar smoking internet buddy (Jitzy). He figured I needed another forum to waste time on!

Reviews on GPS systems.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You'll hear this often, but club reviews, so much great info drew me right in!

Been a part of a few other forums and had always found a few helpful folks. Was specifically looking for a golf forum. Tried a couple others and didn't feel much of a vibe, then found THP.... and now I have less money. This place's equipment addiction is contagious.

After being fitted for my Apex's I was looking for reviews, was reading a few message boards and found this place.....I have never left since

I started having some minor back and forth on Twitter with JB, so I thought I'd check out the site. The rest, as they say, is history!

Was doing iron research prior to my first fitting.

TM Speedblades review. So glad I found THP

i20 review thread

After the bug bit me a couple of years back, I think I was looking up info on wedges and stumbled upon THP. So glad I found it.

I think checking club reviews when this site was new, I just browsed then because it was much different then, then checked it out again and it just seemed like home so I joined. I have been on many golf and non golf forums and this is the only one I visit now :)

Back