Vacationing in Florida 7/14 - 7/21

That's a place with 27 holes too right?
If I remember correctly, I played the myrtle, and the palms. I can't remember the other 9's name, pines maybe?
Unless I am mistaken.

Short hitter with a big heart, that would take being a big hitter with no heart.
The world loves BIG hitters!
Yep, 27 holes.

Myrtle, Palms & Live Oak

OK War how many rounds are we going to play? Do we need to make tee times this week or next or the day before?

OK War how many rounds are we going to play? Do we need to make tee times this week or next or the day before?
Courses will be WIDE open, buddy. You let me know where you desire to play, and I can assist with tee times.

Alright, so i had my dates wrong, I should be able to get down there for a round.

University Park, waterlefe, Sarasota national are the ones I believe I want to play.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

University Park, waterlefe, Sarasota national are the ones I believe I want to play.

Which days do you prefer?

Great choices, I would add river stand.

Ill be out of the country during these dates, wish I could come down

Just a heads up, Sarasota National says it will be closed until the 21st for maintenance. I am going to be down there the same week and just noticed today it won't be open. I guess Waterlefe and Riverstarnd will have to do for me

I forgot about river strand. I would say Sunday Tuesday Thursday.

I could probably pull off Thursday

Ok.

So... River Strand, Waterlefe and University Park.

More the merrier!

Only 4 more work days! We are leaving at 7:00am on Friday morning. Stopping half way and heading the rest of the way on Saturday.

Rsawyers and I are trying to set up a round for this Sunday, if there is anyone local that is interested, let me know!

Florida bound! I got a call from home while I was at work. Turns out we are leaving today as soon as I got home from work! Needless to say I left work right then and we are now on the road. Stopping in Wythville VA tonight. I love vacations!

University Park, Sunday morning!!!!

Safely arrived in siesta key Florida. Been in the gulf already! Setting here getting ready to go get groceries watching golf and the beach at the same time. Awesome!

Safely arrived in siesta key Florida. Been in the gulf already! Setting here getting ready to go get groceries watching golf and the beach at the same time. Awesome!

Arghhh, so gutted. For various reasons I have not logged on to HP for a few months.
Have just returned from vacation on Siesta Key myself, 15th July to 30th July, just up the road from you in Gulf and Bay Club, Bayside.

Had decided not to take clubs with me as needed some family time, but wish I had and had hooked up with some of the US forumites!

Did spend some time out there in Golfsmith on University, looking at putters.
Went to the US with a view to trailling the Pink Ketsch, but having spent some time in store I am now looking at the Odyssey Versa 2 ball.
Stupid me should have bought one there and then, they are the same price in $ as we pay in £, i.e. the Versa was $159, at home it is £159 which equates to around $260!!!

Found it!!!

Back