California Trip - Take 3

I am stoked THP is heading to Titleist as I've said many times. Can't wait to see what comes of it!

Always enjoy the info that comes out of these trips to Cali.

Awesome! Cobra, Cleveland, and Titleist have most of my attention.

Looking forward to following along. Good luck on the trip and I hope that you accomplish everything that you all are trying to get worked out.

Should be a very exciting trip for all those involved.

*Skim Alert*

Any time for taking some hacks during that jam packed schedule and maybe test out some new gear?

Should be a very exciting trip for all those involved.

*Skim Alert*

Any time for taking some hacks during that jam packed schedule and maybe test out some new gear?

If the body allows it, I think that will be happening. If not, MikeDean441 will certainly get a few swings.

If the body allows it, I think that will be happening. If not, MikeDean441 will certainly get a few swings.

Very nice! Hope you feel well enough to participate Josh. If this trip is anything like the last one productivity at work will be a big goose egg.

I'm probably the most curious in the Titleist trip, only because that's the one that jumps off the out to me for some reason.
If you're being coy, I think I smell what you're cookin'.
Really excited to see this, particularly to see how the Titleist portion goes since they are really new to the THP fold, as it were.

Yeah, this.

The Titliest and Cleveland parts will be very interesting to follow for myself.

So much awesome to follow on that trip! Really interested in the Callaway visit thread. Maybe some Gauntlet updates?! Tell Rhi, I say Hi.

As usual, those update threads will be a great read and fun to follow along.

Been looking forward to this thread showing up for awhile. Can't wait to see what's in store for 2015.

I''m excited to see what's going on out there in CA. Would like to hear about surprise successes in 2014, things that exceeded expectations.

Titleist on the list! Definitely looking forward to that one!
This is so cool!

Been looking forward to this thread showing up for awhile. Can't wait to see what's in store for 2015.
Agreed, I have a feeling 2015 is going to be a big year not only on THP but in the golf industry as well!

Looking forward to the update threads. Travel safe guys!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This trip really gets interesting with the news coming out of Taylor Made. I am sure they will put on a good face as they should. I have not been around long enough to know the background on the Titleist trip.I am glad you are dropping in because they are a classic brand.What is not to enjoy. Great companies who do so much for the game and great writing.

Can't wait to see what we learn from this trip!

Safe travels and these are always fun to follow along with. Can't wait to follow along on all of these.

Really looking forward to all the news from those great companies.
Safe travels to both of you and speedy recovery for the mascots !

Sure Titleist and Cleveland jump out on that list, but I'm sure fantastic things are in the cooker at all of the other companies as well.

This will be a fun follow.

Cant wait to see what comes of this trip !

Looking forward to following along, safe travels.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

The schedule is stacked and we have some great video segments coming for everybody. Trip begins a week from today.

Back