Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

Can't decide if I wanna download tlou or buy the disk might be a keep forever game so download is tempting

I believe the DL is like 40gb, so keep that in mind. Its why I just went out and got a disk.

I didn't even know they offered it in disc form haha. Oh well 40GB isn't too much on that massive Hd. I don't see myself selling it. Game is incredible

True, but the disc install is still almost 50gb

True, but I don't have to sit there on my shatty internet and wait 3 days for it to DL.

:alien:

True, but I don't have to sit there on my shatty internet and wait 3 days for it to DL.

:alien:

Haha that's a fair point.

The download itself is about 12gb and then it unzips/installs to 40gb

Took me about 20 minutes to download. And then another 20 or so for everything to install, though I was able to start playing almost immediately after the download while it installed in the background.

Haha that's a fair point.

The download itself is about 12gb and then it unzips/installs to 40gb

Took me about 20 minutes to download. And then another 20 or so for everything to install, though I was able to start playing almost immediately after the download while it installed in the background.

I would be there for days still, the benefit to living in a....rural...location.

I would be there for days still, the benefit to living in a....rural...location.

Meanwhile Taylor's Google fiber downloaded it 5 times in that span just because it could

Meanwhile Taylor's Google fiber downloaded it 5 times in that span just because it could

Hahahaha! I was actually just thinking about this.

Will finally get to get on TLOU after work today. Been busy after work since Tuesday, but I am going into hermit mode all weekend not counting some range time.

Finished the last of us last night

I'm in a glass case of emotions

Played TLoU for about another hour and a half last night. Definitely and interesting game, lots of cinematic stuff so far. For the little bit of gameplay I've had its been fun, as I get further into the game is there more gameplay and less cutscenes?

Im actually excited I can finally play Infamous: Second Son.

Played TLoU for about another hour and a half last night. Definitely and interesting game, lots of cinematic stuff so far. For the little bit of gameplay I've had its been fun, as I get further into the game is there more gameplay and less cutscenes?
Yes. The story definitely picks up too

I played it for ps3, easily the best storyline for a game.

That original story got the dust in the air a couple times for me. Loved it.

If anyone wants to add me on PSN, I'm adwillingham there also.

Finished the last of us last night

I'm in a glass case of emotions

Now up the difficulty and play it again, you'll love I just as much the second time!

Big time.

SO GOOD!

That original story got the dust in the air a couple times for me. Loved it.

Yep, amazing story.

If anyone wants to add me on PSN, I'm adwillingham there also.

DONNE!!!

Bought tlou today played like 20 minutes due to getting some new clubs and wanting to hit them because its supposed to rain all weekend which means i'll be playing it alot more this weekend. i like throwing bricks at cops heads its fun.

fuprestiTHP is the new screen name fellas.

fuprestiTHP is the new screen name fellas.

Yusssssss!

I'll be on tonight I'm sure.

No Ricky, I wasn't ignoring you, I was out of room when the notice popped up.

I need to play this last of us business.

Great story, I think you'd enjoy the change of pace. You can play it a few diff ways too, stealth, brute force, combo, its fun.

Like playing a damn movie to be honest.

Great story, I think you'd enjoy the change of pace. You can play it a few diff ways too, stealth, brute force, combo, its fun.

Like playing a damn movie to be honest.

Does it have coop campaign?

Does it have coop campaign?

Nope, does have a online multiplayer though that was a big surprise last year as far how fun it ended up being.

Back