Dustin Johnson Suspended For Testing Positive For Cocaine?

Vulnerable or attention seeking skanks? And if DJ is all drugged up how can he have a clear head?

I suppose DJ could have been higher than a kite and one (or both) of the ladies took advantage while he was in la la land...

No offense, but unless you personally know these women, how can you just assume they were vulnerable and in unhappy marriages and that he took advantage of them? Heck the women could have pursued him for all we know.

These women made the same choice that DJ made, so they are both to be blamed equally.

Shaking head in agreement.

Was it said if DJ was with Paulina when he was with these PGA Tour wifes?
i don't think so it looks like she keeps a tight leash on him

I have always enjoyed watching Dustin play some great golf but guess he just doesn't have his prioties straight after he leaves the course. So who is worse, DJ taking Illegal Drugs or Tiger Cheating on his wife???

Tiger cheating on his wife by a powdered nose (sorry about bad pun).

Think of it like this, these guys have been surrounded by "Yes" people for the majority of their lives. You spend that much time under those circumstances, and a certain personality type is born. It doesn't happen to everyone, but it seems to be a common theme among athletes, especially in an individual sport like golf.

I will continue to refrain from commenting any further.
100% this

Does any one have it on authority that he did in fact sleep with these two women? you're telling me that the guy sleeps with tour wives and doesn't catch a wicked beating. I find it hard to believe.
Wow

Anybody reminded of Dead Solid Perfect?

which do you think is worse? Doing blow or cheating on your wife?
I have always enjoyed watching Dustin play some great golf but guess he just doesn't have his prioties straight after he leaves the course. So who is worse, DJ taking Illegal Drugs or Tiger Cheating on his wife???

disappointing

both can hurt. tough to really compare the two, both destructive in their own way.

I was thinking on the true illegal action. Yes tiger committed adultery but I don't see people going to prison for that but I do see people going to prison for drugs. There both bad in my books!!!

No offense, but unless you personally know these women, how can you just assume they were vulnerable and in unhappy marriages and that he took advantage of them? Heck the women could have pursued him for all we know.

These women made the same choice that DJ made, so they are both to be blamed equally.

Of course I dont know them. None of us do nor do any of us know what happened in each instance. this is why my original post was "(or more)" in regards to responsibility. I figured the parentheses would show that my stance was not necessarily that he was more to blame but that it could be a possibility. the vulnerable women part was my explanation of why he could be more to blame IMO.

I doubt that we will ever know what happened and thats cool, maybe he was drugged up or in his own mentally vulnerable state and these women took advantage of him. I'll concede that but I still believe in the end he was probably the one in control of the situation.

So if you had to choose one, it would be the cheating over prison..just curious
I was thinking on the true illegal action. Yes tiger committed adultery but I don't see people going to prison for that but I do see people going to prison for drugs. There both bad in my books!!!

So if you had to choose one, it would be the cheating over prison..just curious
I would not do both. But the movie scarface was pretty cool.

Does any one have it on authority that he did in fact sleep with these two women? you're telling me that the guy sleeps with tour wives and doesn't catch a wicked beating. I find it hard to believe.

I dont. Happens alot in individual based sports. I used bowl with some guys that bowled on the PBA Tour and ran the full Tour and some of the stories they told was unreal. Guys hooking up other guys wives while on the road. Wives sneaking off while their guy was on the lanes trying to make the Top 64 cut. Wives surprising their guys by showing up tht Tour stop to find them with someone else. Happens way more than what people want to admit. Most of them either took care of it legally or just let it go because they knew they was doing the same things while on the road. And these werent even high profile guys, although couple of them made the TV finals a few times.

Guess the Bubba thread will be quiet for a few days..............:D

:popcorn:

I dont. Happens alot in individual based sports. I used bowl with some guys that bowled on the PBA Tour and ran the full Tour and some of the stories they told was unreal. Guys hooking up other guys wives while on the road. Wives sneaking off while their guy was on the lanes trying to make the Top 64 cut. Wives surprising their guys by showing up tht Tour stop to find them with someone else. Happens way more than what people want to admit. Most of them either took care of it legally or just let it go because they knew they was doing the same things while on the road. And these werent even high profile guys, although couple of them made the TV finals a few times.

There's probably a lot of top shelf tail out there trying to sink their claws into a bowling star. :bananadance:

Talk about a story that picked up steam....I still find it amazing how fast something like this happens..from rumors to all out media firestorm......

I can attest to bowlers on tour. The majority of them are scum. I have bowled my entire life and worked in it since I was 14. It is not the type of place I wanted to be anymore so I left it all a couple years ago. Even just general people in the industry hook up with anyone and everyone regardless of if they are married. Quite a few of those guys have nose candy issues as well. I was once told that anytime you see a guy drinking out of a styrofoam cup on tv, there is booze in it. Now they don't allow them on tv, because it became an issue a few years ago.

Talk about a story that picked up steam....I still find it amazing how fast something like this happens..from rumors to all out media firestorm......

yup, crazy watching this all unfold, from rumor, to confirmed reports, to new details of his issues...

There's probably a lot of top shelf tail out there trying to sink their claws into a bowling star. :bananadance:
Theres probably not. But it doesn't change the basis of idea.

When you see some of the guys wives and compare them to what they are hooking up with on the road, you just shake your head and ask why.

Back