What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paid off the Bridgestone Championship balance for the wife & I.

SuperStroke 2.0 USA Ryder Cup edition

SuperStroke 2.0 USA Ryder Cup edition

Oh, my. That's a solid purchase.

Are they available for sale generally? Asking for a friend.

Drizzle stick. They're kinda silly but I've got a solid chance of a wet round tomorrow and the zip up covers are a hassle.

Drizzle stick. They're kinda silly but I've got a solid chance of a wet round tomorrow and the zip up covers are a hassle.

Solid. Love mine and so damn handy.

Put in an order for a 52 and 58 degree MD 2 Tour Grind wedges.

Potentially taking the A wedge out of the bag and going with the pw, 52, 58 setup which will allow me to fool are with either a 64 degree wedge or another club between the 5 Deep and Alpha (3deep or 2deep?)

Dang. Are these legit?

I think so. I'm still researching, but it's all coming up looking good. For the $$ worth the shot IMO

That's 100% a knockoff Oakley site

Dead giveaway is the poor English

Welcome to buy discount Oakley sunglasses in our factory outlet online shop, cheap Oakley glasses sale with high quality and stylish design!Fast Delivery Now!

I tweeted Oakley to see what they say

i ordered a apex pro 4 iron with the kbs steel stiff

This came today. Thinking it may go on the SeeMore.
jejyba7u.jpg

Be the ball!!

Ordered a Big Bertha 3 wood off Amazon today...can't WAIT to have it in my bag!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

We should be able to match or even beat almost any prices on amazon and we need the business more!!!!

We should be able to match or even beat almost any prices on amazon and we need the business more!!!!

I promise I'll keep that in mind for anything going forward but I used Amex points to pay for it.

I promise I'll keep that in mind for anything going forward but I used Amex points to pay for it.

i understand, i have a few of those myself. we also take gift cards from almost any retailer. home depot, lowes, bed bath and beyond, and so on.

i understand, i have a few of those myself. we also take gift cards from almost any retailer. home depot, lowes, bed bath and beyond, and so on.

Sounds good. I'm all for supporting forum vendors!

This arrived today
puhupehe.jpg

On a whim, picked up a Skilz Refiner training club. I guess we'll see how this works.

ytasy4un.jpg

Paid my remaining balance for the Bridgestone Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back