DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone playing in the Fort Worth area this weekend? I have to get out once Saturday anytime or Sunday afternoon. Taking the wife and daughter to the airport Sunday morning.

Not I brother....sorry.

Heritage ranch

Heritage ranch

You guys played this course? It's in Fairview east of 75 off Stacy road.great shape and pretty challenging

You guys played this course? It's in Fairview east of 75 off Stacy road.great shape and pretty challenging

What's the name of it? I want to say that afwcardinal & niteowl played up there last year.

Not I brother....sorry.

I figured you would be taking the weekend off and spending time with the family. Andrew is in Houston with TBT. I did not know if anyone else was playing and maybe needed someone else for their group.

I got invited to play tomorrow morning in Waxahachi or I'd try to figure something out.

I will just jump on a course somewhere tomorrow then. Not sure when or where, but I have to get our and play.

Sorry Eddie but I can't get out this weekend
Not a problem. Need to get a list started for next weekend when Shane is in town. You going to be available?

Shane013168 is coming down from Missouri next weekend to play golf with some of the DFW crew. Anyone that might want to join in for any of the rounds, let us know. Would love to see a few more get involved during the weekend.
August 9,10
Saturday: Pecan Valley for 36

Shane
Afwcardinal
Cookie
Capt.dru

Sunday: course is undecided at this time. Looking at possibly Robson Ranch, maybe Sky Creek.
Shane
Afwcardinal
Cookie
Capt.dru???

Taking the wife to the Beau Rivage next weekend or I would. But she wins next weekend.

Taking the wife to the Beau Rivage next weekend or I would. But she wins next weekend.
Not an issue Nate. I'm supposed to be going on vacation with the family, buy this was when Shane could make it down. I told my wife that, I had to skip my last vacation, so my first few days on this one, I will be playing golf with some friends

i wouldn't mind checking out Robson at all, and *I think* I can play next Sunday.

Shane013168 is coming down from Missouri next weekend to play golf with some of the DFW crew. Anyone that might want to join in for any of the rounds, let us know. Would love to see a few more get involved during the weekend.
August 9,10

Shane
Afwcardinal
Cookie
Capt.dru

Sunday: course is undecided at this time. Looking at possibly Robson Ranch, maybe Sky Creek.
Shane
Afwcardinal
Cookie
Capt.dru???

What time we thinking to get started Saturday? I'll book a few times for Saturday at each course.

Does 8 sound OK? I'm not sure. How about, what ever you can get.
I think Shane will be in early enough that it won't be to late of a night on Friday.

I think Shane will be in early enough that it won't be to late of a night on Friday.

We now have 8:00 & 8:07 booked on River.

What time do we want to target for the hills in the afternoon? 130?

That's sounds great.

That's sounds great.

I exceeded my tee times for the day online. Can you go to fortworthgolf.org and grab those afternoon spots on Hills for 1:30 & 1:37?

I should to be your place by around 7 to 8pm friday night. And the 8am tee times look great, old men like me wake up at 5:30am no matter what time we get to bed

I should to be your place by around 7 to 8pm friday night. And the 8am tee times look great, old men like me wake up at 5:30am no matter what time we get to bed

Ain't that the truth. Also, whichever time zone you may find yourself in.

I exceeded my tee times for the day online. Can you go to fortworthgolf.org and grab those afternoon spots on Hills for 1:30 & 1:37?
I could not get logged in to take care of this, but one text later, Aaron had it set up for us. Thanks brother.

I'm in for the morning round on Saturday, iffy for afternoon, out for Sunday.

August 9,10

Shane
Afwcardinal
Cookie
Capt.dru
TexasBubba (first 18, second maybe)

Shane
Afwcardinal
Cookie
Capt.dru???
Threeboysdad
baldguy??
WardF
Is that better Phil?

Last edited:
Had a good time playing today Aaron, until after we hit our tee shots on 10. Then the round could have ended. Just not how golf should be played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back