September 14th Philly/Jersey Get Together With Special Guests!

Buck, send me the total number you get and we will ship up a little something for all of the participants.

email is below.
That's just bad ass. .. Thanks

Screw it, I'm in. Will come down Saturday and stay at a hotel.

Count me in!

They may need to shut the course down at this rate. Holy cow.

Turning into a HUGE gathering, love it!

My request for PTO is in so I can attend is awaiting approval

September 14th Philly/Jersey Get Together With Special Guests!

A couple things on this:

I live fairly close to the course and if someone needs a place to crash Saturday, PM me.

Glen Mills is my favorite course in the area. Here is my hole by hole review with tons of photos from over the years:

http://bestphillygolf.blogspot.com/2011/11/glen-mills.html

Confirmed! I'm in! Please add me to the list. Is there a price yet?

Details and logistics still TBD but I'll work those out on my end.

KenH

I am debating on making the trip down with ddec even though this will be the day after my BvB football game and I expect to be very hung over.

Just asked the wife and we are Delaware for my Mother In Law's 60th party this weekend. Dagger..... But I tried. Gonna be an awesome event though.

I am debating on making the trip down with ddec even though this will be the day after my BvB football game and I expect to be very hung over.
Can you bring some Kay's pizza ha? Haven't had it probably 6 years.

Just asked the wife and we are Delaware for my Mother In Law's 60th party this weekend. Dagger..... But I tried. Gonna be an awesome event though.

bummer. Atleast you'll be local! hint hint

KenH
Nice man. Look forward to seeing you again!

I think we can work something out. Bring some blondes with you?

Can you bring some Kay's pizza ha? Haven't had it probably 6 years.
I like this idea, even though I've never been to Kay's...and I live right across the river.

I'm in!

KenH
I believe the normal rate is $95 but I imagine with the massive group we have coming we will get a discount. Me and or Buck will work it out once we get a rough estimate of people.

bummer. Atleast you'll be local! hint hint
Yeah it sucks. I will hit you up when I am down in DE. Have you played Heritage Shores? I played with my Father in Law a couple years ago nice track.

I am a tentative at this point -should know by mid August. Sounds like an awesome event - then again when is a THP event not awesome??

I believe the normal rate is $95 but I imagine with the massive group we have coming we will get a discount. Me and or Buck will work it out once we get a rough estimate of people.

I'm in. Can't wait for this!

What about the wife? That may increase my chances.

I'm sure if you were to show up I could get her out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is good news. The last time you were in charge of putting one of these together, we ended up at Pine Valley's sister course stuck behind a fivesome.

Back