What brought you to THP?

Sadly, I knew about THP for a long time before I actually joined, I just didn't completely understand that the site was more than guys getting to test equipment. Then a couple years ago, I was researching golf courses one day and a thread popped up where someone had questions on local Philly courses. I decided to register and get involved in that thread, then realized how much other information was being discussed. Everyone was really positive and not stand offish, so it was very welcoming and I started learning much more about golf, equipment, and everything in between. For starters, I had no idea you could actually get fit for clubs. I thought that was something only pros did. So I went and got fit and was able to talk about that here. Then I saw there was a course review section and since I love reviewing courses, I started posting in there and ended up winning course review of the month. JB, GG and others seemed real down to earth, so I decided to check out the AC outing and after that, just really liked everyone I met. And it seems like I have more fun at each subsequent event I go to. I also try to meet up with THPers when I'm traveling and every time I do that, it's a blast.

I enjoy discussing, debating, etc. and that is done here pretty healthily, which is actually pretty uncommon in my experience.

Yes! My first forum experience was the Golf Channel, and it seemed like every thread eventually bogged down with trolls & name-calling. I noticed most of the posters there who had good advice & intelligent & interesting things to say stopped posting there. Shortly after that I found THP, and it was like Stepford wives in that I caught myself thinking "this is too perfect". After meeting some of the guys, I realize how hard people work to make everyone feel welcome, & as I became more active I've grown more proud of the site & really appreciate JB & GG & what they've created & maintain.

Honestly... I just stumbled in one day. After reading some of the forums, joining was a no brainer. As was the Albatross Club as soon as it became available to me.

Freddie told me about THP one day at work. The rest is history.

my son, six4three5, I work 2 computers and watch 5 screens at work....last thing I want to do is come home at sit behind a computer but I enjoy being here at THP, the people make it worth while!

my son, six4three5, I work 2 computers and watch 5 screens at work....last thing I want to do is come home at sit behind a computer but I enjoy being here at THP, the people make it worth while!

You have an awesome son. He's a good dude, and I am glad I finally got to meet him last weekend.

The lack of activity on the other sites that I am a member of.

I googled Taylor Made Burner Irons and it brought me here . Thank You Google !

Don't remember honestly. I know I signed up sometime in June last year, but didn't start posting till July.

Guy that I play golf with told me about it and now I'm addicted.

I was looking for a review on my irons. Oddly enough there wasn't much info but everything else was great. I also saw a thread on a Krank driver I was gaming at the time and needed to add my 2¢

I was getting back into the game after a 10-ish year layoff and looking to replace my original Big Bertha driver with a Ping G20. I googled the driver and the first hit was for this place called THP that had all this feedback from real people so I started reading...

I actually found THP from interacting with the social media savy and #Altmarketing #ZooCrew. Noticed all the back and forth about a little known event. What's it called? Oh yeah I think it was the Grandaddy. I used to visit another forum. Haven't been there since I found THP. Finally got to play a few rounds with some THPERS the last 2 months Jlukes, TheCrest, lmh3 & FrancisD, all great guys. Can't wait to get involved in more events. PHILLY SEPT 14TH a must.

Friend CraigMac who used to be a part of the site when it started.

Friend CraigMac who used to be a part of the site when it started.

CraigMac, the Original Hacker! I still see him on once in a while. Good guy. Think I saw him on a few days ago.

I think I was just googling golf and the site popped up so I decided to join. So glad I did.

You have an awesome son. He's a good dude, and I am glad I finally got to meet him last weekend.

Thank You, he is a great son and he can play a little golf too!

Product review searches kept bringing me here.

Like many others, I was looking for reviews on clubs and happened upon THP.
It took only 20 minutes of reading before I knew I had to join this great family.

Bridgestone B330 golf ball search and ping I25 review. Still learning - love the forum info.

I was checking out golf forums on google.

Came to the site and saw the Hole of the Day Video Edition thread... and Cookie's non stop videos are what made me register.

Recovering from surgery, did a search on golf forums since the golf channel closed their forum a few years ago and came across this. Then started reading about the SCOR wedge reviews and testing that was going on and the rest is history. AND I ended up buying a set of SCOR wedges too!!

Reviews and the pics of the new clubs coming out.

I was looking for reviews on a TM driver and came across this article that was a THP thread.

Back