I'm jealous of all that golf, Marty!

Instead, I'm relaxing w one of these:

uhu6u2u6.jpg

Another one of these after golf today

anu9uryq.jpg

I'm at my buddy's bar in Denton Texas. So many choices... Not to mention a book of bourbon to order from.
ravy7e9u.jpg

holy taps Batman!

Drinking Sam Adams again tonight.
Rebel_12oz_BOTTLE-thumb-300x1131-121453.jpg
How are those? I see them in the store all the time but never get them, not sure why.

How are those? I see them in the store all the time but never get them, not sure why.
I thought they were very good, potent but very good.

Sam Adams ipa is solid. Abv is not all that high for an ipa but still a good beer.

Coors Light

Harpoon IPA. Easy drinking IPA.

Natty Greene's Buckshot. Great amber from local brewery here in Greensboro,NC. If not this Samuel Smith's Old Brewery Pale Ale.

I've been on a Fat Tire kick since they started carrying it in Ohio. Still loving it!

Some call this a baby seat, I say it's better as a shandy holder.

amytagyt.jpg

Micro Brews. . . but if I'm going for cheap beer, I like them all :)

Silver Bullets of course Giants football is on the air!

Sweetwater 420 Extra IPA

The IPA trend continues Flying Dog Snakebite IPA

Moose Drool. Lots of Moose Drool....

Heading up to Boston on Thursday.

Doing the Sam Adams tour on Friday and the Harpoon tour on Saturday. Can't wait.

Heading up to Boston on Thursday.

Doing the Sam Adams tour on Friday and the Harpoon tour on Saturday. Can't wait.
Have a great time, the Sam Adams tour is a blast. You might be there just in time for them to be sampling their Octoberfest.

We got oktoberfest on the shelves already in NY. About freaking time, so sick of seeing Summer Ale on tap everywhere. Just tried their Double Agent IPL was clearanced out at $5 12-packs, wish I gabbed some more cause it is pretty tasty.

Tried this Belgian Quad tonight. It has a perfect 100 rating on both Rate Beer and Beer Advocate. I think I am missing something.. It kinda tasted like oxidized beef broth.
400px-Trappistes_de_Rochefort_-_10.jpg

Tried this Belgian Quad tonight. It has a perfect 100 rating on both Rate Beer and Beer Advocate. I think I am missing something.. It kinda tasted like oxidized beef broth.

must have been a bad bottle because this beer is very well made. Maybe not my favorite, but as belgium beers go, this is almost perfect

Back