THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Down to 16.9 man that goal of 15 is really in reach still need to keep working at it.

Well it went down from last week from 7.0 to 6.0 with four rounds within the 15 day period. Kinda surprised at the movement but I'll take it. Putting in more work to try and be at or close to 2.0 come #thedos timeframe, especially if chosen to represent #teambasementdwellers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GHIN revision yesterday. Down to an 8.7! Some good golf in Myrtle has helped me break the 10 barrier. The MC hangover is starting to break and I'm looking forward to hitting the range soon.

Good stuff Andy. Well earned!

GHIN revision yesterday. Down to an 8.7! Some good golf in Myrtle has helped me break the 10 barrier. The MC hangover is starting to break and I'm looking forward to hitting the range soon.
Andy!!! you are awesome dude. Hard work is paying off. Before you know it you will be beating your twin. I want a signed scorecard from the round you beat him straight up.

Congrats, not surprised. I saw glimpses of this in Tennessee, nice work bro!

Down to a 14.8, but feel I can go lower if I keep working on a few things, like putting and chipping. My game is in the best place it has ever been, and that's a whole lot of fun.

I went up .4 this time. Sitting at 11.5 right now. With my struggles from the tee this summer, I'm surprised it is still as low as it is. But I have put in a little work and will see if we can't get this turned around

Finally got under 18 and sitting at 17.9. Started my year at 19.5 and after only 16 rounds of golf this season so far I will admit my progress is okay. Might get 2 more rounds in before I leave for my six week tour for work. Not much golfing in Equatorial Guinea.

Down to 13.3 from 13.5

Progress!!!!!

After today's round. I am trending from 17.4 to 16.9 on a day where I wasn't particularly sharp.

Drifted up from an 8.8 to a 9.1

Trending to 23.6 after yesterday's round.

Two of the three handicap rounds down, a 91 and now an 85, with 5 birdies between the two. Pretty pleased so far :smile:

I'm trending down .2 to 10.9 after yesterdays round. Single digits may be possible!

Still recovering from some hideous rounds that had me as high as 13 but now I'm heading in the right direction and back down to 11.8, only trending down .1 tho from 11.9 but I still have single digits in mind by the end of the season!

Wow o wow after posting my scores from this weekend I am trending up a full stroke to an 9.3 I really need to get back on track for a while I was hitting the ball great. This weekend I couldn't hit any club in the bag at all

After posting my PB this evening, I finally hit my goal I set at the beginning of the year of getting to single digits. Currently trending to. 9.1

After posting my PB this evening, I finally hit my goal I set at the beginning of the year of getting to single digits. Currently trending to. 9.1

I'm going to enjoy getting strokes buddy

Hell yeah dude! I only have to give you 3 strokes now!

Awesome stuff Rickey! Hard work does pay off man! I can only dream to be single digits

I finally got a 10th round into grint and my cap went up to 25.7. Good news is It can only go down from here. A lot of the highs were a fee months back. I really wanted to be sub 20 by the guantlet.

Nice job boss. We got to tee it up before Glen Mills.

I finally got a 10th round into grint and my cap went up to 25.7. Good news is It can only go down from here. A lot of the highs were a fee months back. I really wanted to be sub 20 by the guantlet.

I think we need to tee it up, bro. I'll help you work on your game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back