What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my driver assembled finally, can't wait to play it

Walked 18 and THPed

Played 18 with brother in law

Removed old shafts from 845s.

Got everything prepped and ready for the install once the grips and ferrules arrive.

Played 18 with Niteowl and another single. The first 9 was pretty fun, the back not so much. The back 9 had nothing to do with our group, but others on the course.

Re-evaluated my pitching distances for the 54* and 58* as it's about all I can do until I get the new irons sorted! Really eye opening though and can see it having a huge effect on the course as the gaps are much better now. Was very worried yesterday when both wedges were going the exact same distance on 1/2 and 3/4 swings, but must have just been an off day...

What driver? Pics...? Always excited by new clubs!
Sure, Big bertha alpha with fujikura motore speeder 757. Only have 9 holes with it so far but initial impressions are awesome

hehepazy.jpg

That looks beautiful... Not a driver you'd want to shank off the tee though!

u7a4u4yb.jpg

Shot from the 7th "tee" at Chebeague island course. Not playing but I want to ha

I thought about golfing. But I still have no desire to.

Gave a set of clubs to my future brother-in-law. #welcometothefamily

The golf gods hate me, I might be in trouble for a awhile. Local fires about 10 miles away are raining ash and ruining visibility, just as soon as I get my game on track too. Guess ill be limited to golf channel and THP for now.[/rant]

Edit: in less that a week (fires started Wednesday) its spread to 29,000 acres. Its in a high wind area so its spread is rapid, this might get ugly.

Last edited:
Bought 2 gloves

Played 18 in just over 5.5 hours yay

Played 18 in just over 5.5 hours yay
It took us about 5 hours to play on a wide open course. One of the guys I played with was the slowest I have ever seen!

Played 9 with my son at my uncles course in Hartford. Place was in great shape and nearly empty. It was very relaxing

Played 18 holes today.
Great day for a round of golf.

Played round No. 74 today. And, after four days of not playing, it wasn't pretty. (There were tournaments on the course Friday, over the weekend, and Monday, and I also attended the 3M Championship on Saturday.) I was in green-side bunkers FOUR times. Usually, it's more like once every four rounds or so. Also didn't putt well. And another also...

...I almost got hit TWICE today.

Played 18 and split our bets. Lost the under 84 bet due to a bad front nine. No warmup before the round and tee game suffered early

Cleaned my clubs and grips. It's amazing how nice your grips feel when they're clean haha

Installed PXi 5.5's into TA 845s's.

A few were snug at install and some were pretty loose. Threw a shim into the PW. Will take to a nearby field Thursday evening and hit all to see if they hold up before making a fool of myself on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back