SeeMore Putters Thread

Site dot and line mFGP2 limited, not a true PR, but def super limited.

Very nice sir! I think I looked at Icey's listing of that one in the BST at least 100 times.

I've got a whistle shaft in all my other putters (non-SeeMore) and it's the style of putter shaft that I prefer over the heel-straight shaft set up currently in the Z3. I'd love to get a whistle shaft in the Z3. I'm curious...would SeeMore install a whistle shaft in my Z3 if I sent it in to them?
I'd be SHOCKED if they wouldn't. An email to Alex seems to be a good starting point.

So......who's bringing what to PGA National? I need to roll a Z series NOW. And Jman...I'll give you $1 if you bring the m2c smoke diamond...just because.

I'd be SHOCKED if they wouldn't. An email to Alex seems to be a good starting point.

So......who's bringing what to PGA National? I need to roll a Z series NOW. And Jman...I'll give you $1 if you bring the m2c smoke diamond...just because.

It shall be there if you want it there dude.

It shall be there if you want it there dude.
I've been fiending for that putter for weeks. It's just very hard to drop $400 on something I haven't rolled. If you think of it, and have room in the bag, it would be awesome...but don't stress about it.

I've been fiending for that putter for weeks. It's just very hard to drop $400 on something I haven't rolled. If you think of it, and have room in the bag, it would be awesome...but don't stress about it.

Don't get cheap now. I dropped $450.00 because I three putted one hole so the precedent has been set.

Just get it!

Don't get cheap now. I dropped $450.00 because I three putted one hole so the precedent has been set.
If I spent $450 every time I three putted....I'd have $8 less than I do now. I think you may be on to something.

I'll bring the Z2C as well as the new M2 PR.

Both of my z's (2 & 3) will be there for your testing. You can even take them home with you and mail them back to me if you don't get adequate time to evaluate them while there.

I will also pitch in a dollar, a beer or whatever is necessary to be able to roll that smoke m2c also. Have been drooling over it for a looooong time now...

I'll bring the Z2C as well as the new M2 PR.

I thought the one you snagged in Franklin was a m1. Are you ramping up you PR collection on me and making me have to play catch up?

I thought the one you snagged in Franklin was a m1. Are you ramping up you PR collection on me and making me have to play catch up?

Haha, no! Typo (AKA idiot that doesn't know the models off top of head).

Did someone say PR collection?

:alien:

Both of my z's (2 & 3) will be there for your testing. You can even take them home with you and mail them back to me if you don't get adequate time to evaluate them while there.
That's a heck of an offer buddy, but I think I'll know right away if either is an option.

I only have a collection of one. But, it is surely one-of-a-kind. :)

Its definitely unique, you should game the hell out of it now.

My M1 was like coming home after the cup, the X3 is solid for me, but I've turned into a blade guy and its crazy to think about.

That said, the mFGP2 copper PR is going out tomorrow, I want to see if I can rekindle it with my favorite putter shape ever.

Been rolling my z3c better than ever lately! No doubt it's the one

I agree 100%! After I won the BD4x, I came to think that that head shape with a center shaft would be perfect for me - and then realized that was pretty much what the z3c is. Finally picked one up used, and it's like coming home - just feel like I'm gonna make every putt regardless of distance or slope. My putts per round haven't come down yet - I need to practice my basic stroke with the putting professor more - but it seems like evey putt my last two rounds was heading into the hole. Lots of tap-ins after a 20+ footer.

Love the z3c!

Switched out my Pure grip for a SuperStroke Ultra Slim 1.0 and it felt real good on the course.

Switched out my Pure grip for a SuperStroke Ultra Slim 1.0 and it felt real good on the course.
This is an interesting change. I currently have Ultra Slim 1.0 grips on all of my putters except one--which has a Pure grip on it. I'm torn on which I like better. Any particular reason you made the switch?

Kudos to you guys that like the Pure putter grips, I'm a big time hater there, they just feel off to me and EVERYTHING sticks to them.

Kudos to you guys that like the Pure putter grips, I'm a big time hater there, they just feel off to me and EVERYTHING sticks to them.
I totally get this, they are an outlier on the feel spectrum, and DEFINITELY sticky.

That's a heck of an offer buddy, but I think I'll know right away if either is an option.
I only have 6 others so if you want to take that option, feel free. Neither are currently my go to SeeMores.

So......these M3's are a LOT of fun rolling around here on my Tour Links. I don't remember them setting up this well to my eye.

Everything does stick to them...saw that in SC as well.

Same shape but less tack of the Iomic is nice for me.

Back