Status
Not open for further replies.
Ellie hanging out with me in my office.

tezazu6y.jpg

hanging out under megadesk I see

Duke is using my legs as a pillow.

yheruzu2.jpg
I often wonder how they can sleep like that Lol it can't be comfy. I think just being near or on us overrides the position haha

So cute! I am also amazed at how small they can make themselves at time. We always say we have big Duke and little Duke. Big Duke can take up the entire couch, and little Duke will curl up in a ball like a cat.

I often wonder that too. He will contort his body into the weirdest positions.
Lol it can be hilarious. I've posted this before I think but you mean like this? Hahaha like cmon I know you aren't comfortable dog. Always too cute to move tho
yve2y3ar.jpg

I think something is wrong with my dog. She sleeps with her head on my pillow and wants under the covers, none of these awkward positions. I guess the vet was right when he said "she's too humanized".

I really miss my dear friend Cali. Still get a little teary eyed just thinking about her. Hands down the best dog I ever had. But what a rough first three years we had. She was a tiny terror. Practically tore down my parents house. My dad still hasn't fixed some of her destruction because it reminds him of her. He cant bring himself to fix it. I dont blame him.
4yguhenu.jpg

So cute! I am also amazed at how small they can make themselves at time. We always say we have big Duke and little Duke. Big Duke can take up the entire couch, and little Duke will curl up in a ball like a cat.
Lol we have "Ellieball"

y5ytyju2.jpg

And

"Stretch Ellstrong"
8ymu5abu.jpg

The secret weapon at ping pong got me tonight

y2usuny9.jpg

Azul is getting huge!

7ygadyza.jpg

de7unu2u.jpg

Sleepy pug.
6udypage.jpg