New video game "The Golf Club"

This looks cool, the problem that folks have pointed out is that it will compete for my dollars with other titles. I had been considering Madden already. Is it supposed to a digital download? Any guesses on price? It would be fun to design a course, I always missed that feature on the EA games. I used to doodle and draw courses all the time when I was in high school.

Digital Download - early word is $40-$50

I think the PC version has been retail $34.99 on Steam, I guess they could raise the price for final release, but I guess I assumed the console version would be the same.

I think the PC version has been retail $34.99 on Steam, I guess they could raise the price for final release, but I guess I assumed the console version would be the same.

That was for the early access - essentially if you bought in early to help them test out features they gave you a discount.

This game is worth every penny . The courses look so good and real , but you need a powerful tower to run this

Just watched the "Create Surfaces" Tutorial videos on youtube. Man I am going to waste hours of my life designing courses

Just watched the "Create Surfaces" Tutorial videos on youtube. Man I am going to waste hours of my life designing courses

You and me both man. THP'ing and designing courses that only internet golfers would dare to play. Great night!

Watched some of the course creator videos today. How awesome is this going to be. I know what I will be day dreaming about while at work.

Tap talking my way thru the World of golf!

So they just partnered with ProTee Simulators. Now you can build a course, and play it on a simulator.

~Rock

These guys are thinking of everything!

Its a smart move for the hardcore golfers market. Will it push simulator sales? I know i want one now.

~Rock

Its a smart move for the hardcore golfers market. Will it push simulator sales? I know i want one now.

~Rock

Can you move a tad closer so I can use it?

Tap talking my way thru the World of golf!

I am making it a priority on my next house to have a simulator room.

So they just partnered with ProTee Simulators. Now you can build a course, and play it on a simulator.

~Rock
Holy cow. The full setup is 33K!!!!

Holy cow. The full setup is 33K!!!!
I saw that too. It looked very commercial. but they have a usable model at $6000 plus screen. Not that thats cheap either.

~Rock

Lets all chip in and get one

Anybody have the inside scoop? When the gold club gonna hit shelves... Lol. There has to be a friend of a developer out there somewhere!

Anybody have the inside scoop? When the gold club gonna hit shelves... Lol. There has to be a friend of a developer out there somewhere!

The week of August the 25th (probably the 26th) or there's a slim chance of next week.

The week of August the 25th (probably the 26th) or there's a slim chance of next week.

What tpluff said. They were pretty straightforward with at least narrowing down the week.

~Rock

What tpluff said. They were pretty straightforward with at least narrowing down the week.

~Rock

Yes they have. And it's not going to hit shelves, but hit the online store for download, just to make that clear.

Yes they have. And it's not going to hit shelves, but hit the online store for download, just to make that clear.

That "should" make it NOT freaking $60. Packaging, marketing, and delivery up the costs.

That "should" make it NOT freaking $60. Packaging, marketing, and delivery up the costs.

Somewhere, not sure exactly where maybe it was Pasta Padre, but the $40 number comes to mind. That'd be palatable.

I am expecting it to be anywhere from $40-50 and probably 50.

Toad, then tell that to every single publishing company. There are no difference in prices of games in stores vs online games

Back