California Trip - Take 3

Very can't wait to see what you guys come up with

Maybe some WC event info would be cool

The schedule is stacked and we have some great video segments coming for everybody. Trip begins a week from today.

I love the videos from these trips. So cool to see the industry guys in their element or offices.

Callaway and Cobra have been on such a tear, product-wise, I'm really interested to see what they've got in their hopper.

Titleist 915 series drivers/wood testings would be the bees knees.

T.O.....yep

The schedule is stacked and we have some great video segments coming for everybody. Trip begins a week from today.
Well I better get productive this week at work, as it looks like next week will be a lost cause.

Looking forward to hearing a sneak peak on the 2015 gear from those companies! Have fun!

It's always fun to see/hear about new equipment. However, I am also interested in seeing the event and testing opportunities that result from these trips.

Good stuff always comes out of these trips. Look forward to what you bring us this time!!

Got some requests for our schedule, so here it is loosely.

Monday - Project X
Tuesday - KBS in the am
Tuesday - Cobra
Wednesday - Callaway Golf
Thursday - Titleist
Friday - Matrix in the am
Friday - Cleveland/Srixon

You will notice a company missing off that list, but that is because there are things happening in the evenings as well, and we just have not firmed up the day as of yet.

JB, are these all THP only meetings or are any of the meetings events where other golf media peeps will be.

Jam packed full of awesome

Slam packed schedule! Have fun boys

That is a great looking schedule. Looking forward to following along!

JB, are these all THP only meetings or are any of the meetings events where other golf media peeps will be.

To better explain, there are times when THP (some of our wonderful staff) head out for launches and stuff. Those are usually held at a single OEM and multiple members of the media are in attendance.

These trips are different as they are all THP. We pay all of our own expenses (as GG and I do at every event, sometimes staff members are different) and are there on our own schedule. We set appts ahead of time to discuss multiple things.
1. Content gathering for current and future releases
2. Partnership planning

Both of these are for the community, and of course to make sure that each company knows what we are doing and how we are evolving. As you know, we dont like to stay stagnant, because to me, that is death. So while we chat on the phone and exchange messages with each of these companies weekly, it is better in our opinion, to plan the major things we like to do for everybody in person.

Got some requests for our schedule, so here it is loosely.

Monday - Project X
Tuesday - KBS in the am
Tuesday - Cobra
Wednesday - Callaway Golf
Thursday - Titleist
Friday - Matrix in the am
Friday - Cleveland/Srixon

You will notice a company missing off that list, but that is because there are things happening in the evenings as well, and we just have not firmed up the day as of yet.

Busy busy busy. Have fun boys. Yes even you MikeDean.

it is better in our opinion, to plan the major things we like to do for everybody in person.

I like this part and the fact that there are so many companies on that list :D

Looks like a jam packed and exciting trip. Just wondering as I have no clue but are all the companies around the same place or spread out around California?

Looks like a jam packed and exciting trip. Just wondering as I have no clue but are all the companies around the same place or spread out around California?

3 are in Carlsbad.
1 in San Diego about 45 minutes away (in traffic)
1 is in Anaheim that is a couple of hours away.
1 is in Huntington Beach that is about 30 minutes from Anaheim

Times based strictly on how long it takes us each time we are out there.

I am really looking forward to what comes out of these. Especially the Cleveland/Srixon trip

California Trip - Take 3

What a jam packed schedule, interesting that 3 of the 7 meetings are with shaft companies.

I say interesting as I don't remember seeing you visit that many before. But as your standing still, that's death.

Looking forward to hearing about there visits.

Last edited:
Wow now that's one heck of a schedule. Can't wait to follow along while you guys are out there!!! Really can't wait to see what you guys get out of Cleveland/Srixon...

Back