Bobby Jones Black By Jesse Ortiz FW Wood Review

Hawk, have you used the 15 degree at all? I've got no issues elevating a 17/18 degree fairway, but put a 15 degree in my hands and things get hairy off the deck. If this gets the ball up there a bit more, I'm intrigued.

Hawk, have you used the 15 degree at all? I've got no issues elevating a 17/18 degree fairway, but put a 15 degree in my hands and things get hairy off the deck. If this gets the ball up there a bit more, I'm intrigued.

I have not, but the head design is the same as far as I know. I suspect it would deliver similar results and have selfishly considered going to one in the hopes that I'd grab that extra 10-15 yards or whatever. Then I tell myself to quit being greedy. Vicious cycle lol.

Thanks Hawk. Great info as usual. So this would definitely be more of a 5W replacement for me then. I'm tempted to be sure. Just can't justify it with the way I've been hitting the J40 lately.

Thanks Hawk. Great info as usual. So this would definitely be more of a 5W replacement for me then. I'm tempted to be sure. Just can't justify it with the way I've been hitting the J40 lately.

Don't mess with success imo. Especially with a fairway wood and driver.

I have not, but the head design is the same as far as I know. I suspect it would deliver similar results and have selfishly considered going to one in the hopes that I'd grab that extra 10-15 yards or whatever. Then I tell myself to quit being greedy. Vicious cycle lol.

Thanks - I really wish I could try these out somewhere. I'm thinking I should probably just admit defeat and play the 17*. At my swing speed, I'm guessing that's the right club to hit off the deck anyway.

For me, when I went to the website the offer popped right up.

blah, guess i messed it up. i was on the website browsing and it popped up to offer email address for the offer so i did the email address and didnt do an order thinking something would be emailed to me. oh well
I had the same issue. The offer popped up on my screen when arriving at the home page; I entered my email address (which I then had to click a link from my email to confirm); but never received a 25% off code...and didn't get the discount when I added a club to the bag.

I had the same issue. The offer popped up on my screen when arriving at the home page; I entered my email address (which I then had to click a link from my email to confirm); but never received a 25% off code...and didn't get the discount when I added a club to the bag.

I should clarify that is all I have done as well. Havent ordered anything yet. But when I do, if I don't get the discount I will probably email them about it.

And....my email just came with a 25% off coupon code. Haha.

cool.
just did an email search of my email
i have a please confirm email then a confirmed email on july 10 and 2 flash sale emails
no code :(

cool.
just did an email search of my email
i have a please confirm email then a confirmed email on july 10 and 2 flash sale emails
no code :(
Give them a call and see what they say...ya never know

i replied to the confirmation email i got and linda responded. yay

I will try to spare everyone the tracking updates but I will have it in the bag in time for the weekend and I am pretty pumped about it.

I will try to spare everyone the tracking updates but I will have it in the bag in time for the weekend and I am pretty pumped about it.
For some reason I had thought you hit this prior to ordering. I'm looking forward to seeing how it works for you. The technology, and Jesse's FW history, behind this certainly intrigues me.

For some reason I had thought you hit this prior to ordering. I'm looking forward to seeing how it works for you. The technology, and Jesse's FW history, behind this certainly intrigues me.

I expected to get some time with it when Hawk came to MSP in June but the weather didn't allow us any range time and my round with Hawk was cancelled.

You watching for trucks today Erik?

I hit this well last night. A couple punches underneath low hanging trees and just about made the green to a 240 yard back flag. Got a lot of use since the course we played has a stretch of stupid doglegs that go like this: 413, 445, 436, 563 (par 5), 409, 439. Hit a couple stinkers as well, but never left myself in a lot of trouble with them. Just shorter than the good ones.

You watching for trucks today Erik?

I hit this well last night. A couple punches underneath low hanging trees and just about made the green to a 240 yard back flag. Got a lot of use since the course we played has a stretch of stupid doglegs that go like this: 413, 445, 436, 563 (par 5), 409, 439. Hit a couple stinkers as well, but never left myself in a lot of trouble with them. Just shorter than the good ones.

haha. I expect it to be waiting for me when I get home in a few hours. I may use it on every hole this weekend.

Hello there:

ryzy8use.jpg

be9ymata.jpg

yra2uhe5.jpg

Grip is going to get replaced real quick but what a good looking club in person and the head cover is sweet.

love those headcovers

This thing is 100% legit. Love everything about it.

Sitting next to the Bio Cell 5/7:

a3umebun.jpg

I'm too scared to change the grip.

Go hit it!

Back