SeeMore Putters Thread

I approve!

'Merica!

Friday can't come soon enough.

Falling back in love with my ptm3 after playing the Bridgestone putter for the MC. Last two times out have rolled in putts over 30' for birdie.

You guys are killing me. Been eyeballing an M2C PR.

You guys are killing me. Been eyeballing an M2C PR.

What, this?

295E2FDE-D6D8-4B3C-B736-9253A4BC53C4_zpshzenztns.jpg

I mean, its OK, if you like freaking fantastic putters. :alien:

What, this?

295E2FDE-D6D8-4B3C-B736-9253A4BC53C4_zpshzenztns.jpg

That particular putter MUST be in your possession at PGA National so we can all try and drool over it!

That particular putter MUST be in your possession at PGA National so we can all try and drool over it!

It'll make the trip, Pete wants to roll it as well.

We have a strange and/or special connection, as I too rocked the M7 PR on course today, and I too dropped some beauties.

four straight one putts to close out the round, and I believe that put my total to a paltry 12 putts on the 9. #Redonkulous

I'm pushing for Canadan giving urine samples prior to any THP outing*. No one should be able to putt like this, man!

You are the man when it comes to putting!

*Or as an option, you have to ride shotgun for a day with Josh Gordon.

It'll make the trip, Pete wants to roll it as well.
I'm trying not to buy it until then...but I am WEAK...and I will be shocked if I am not an owner soon.

I want an M7.

It's only natural, you roll that Si2 like a BOSS.

And I didn't feel like I putted all that great that day. But i rolled an M1 at a local SeeMore event and I just can't get over how great that M-Series felt.

What, this?

That would be the one! How's the width when you look down on it?

And I didn't feel like I putted all that great that day. But i rolled an M1 at a local SeeMore event and I just can't get over how great that M-Series felt.

I love my Z3c, but I'm saving up for an m-series putter (I can't have it getting complacent & needs some competition).

I'm pushing for Canadan giving urine samples prior to any THP outing*. No one should be able to putt like this, man!

You are the man when it comes to putting!

*Or as an option, you have to ride shotgun for a day with Josh Gordon.

A solid short game also helps. 3/3 scrambling + 3 birdie putts drops a 2 putt average (18 on 9) to 12 in a hurry.

So took a PTM3 out today. Took a bit to get settled in, but I found a comfortable cross handed grip that helped. Still need a lot of work, but progress is progress.

So took a PTM3 out today. Took a bit to get settled in, but I found a comfortable cross handed grip that helped. Still need a lot of work, but progress is progress.

We will get you there.

Back