SeeMore Putters Thread

I just grabbed a M1. I needed it like I need a hole in the head but I just could not resist!!

I don't see the m7 on the SeeMore site. Am I missing something?
It has been gone for a while now. The m8 recently disappeared as well.... Glad I got the PR m8 while I did.

I think the mFGP arm twisting has me beaten into submission.
Are you talking about me? Hope I didn't bother you. Just trying to help someone out.

SeeMore Putters Thread

Are you talking about me? Hope I didn't bother you. Just trying to help someone out.

Nah dude not necessarily just, I've been peer pressuring the hell out of him about it!

Nah dude not necessarily just, I've been peer pressuring the hell out of him about it!
Thanks. Honestly though, can't go wrong with it. Like brand new.

Oh, hey there....

DSC_0490_zpsc5be157c.jpg

DSC_0491_zps99138014.jpg

DSC_0492_zps2e4c2a6b.jpg

DSC_0493_zps1946d835.jpg

DSC_0494_zpsb446cc54.jpg

DSC_0495_zps9cee8eb9.jpg

It just got cut to 36" and regripped with a silver 3.0, should be a fun little experiment.

Problem is I want to go to the course NOW. Maybe I should...

It just got cut to 36" and regripped with a silver 3.0, should be a fun little experiment.

Seems to me that would be the wise thing to do.

Is you going to the course up for vote? If so, I vote yes - go.

Seems to me that would be the wise thing to do.

Right? Its for the people, not for me. :alien:

She gets "limed up" tonight though. A proper welcome to the family for #19.

Found a fitter in Sacramento that is highly recommended. Going to make the drive in the next month and get fit since I cant get to TN anytime soon.

And the DF is still out there on the bay awaiting a new home....

#NotEnablingJustSaying
Sure hope she likes sunny California.............

So took a PTM3 out today. Took a bit to get settled in, but I found a comfortable cross handed grip that helped. Still need a lot of work, but progress is progress.

We will get you there.
Looks like you're in good hands. I'm sure you will have things sorted out in no time.

Took my newly acquired SeeMore putter to the practice green yesterday, spent an hour putting. I must be doing something right, most of the putts were on line, distance control needs a little more attention.
I like the feel of the ball off the putter face, and really am liking the center shaft, but the shape is going to take some getting used to. The putter head is smaller than what I have been gaming since… well, forever.
Going to keep working with it, hope it helps.

Took my newly acquired SeeMore putter to the practice green yesterday, spent an hour putting. I must be doing something right, most of the putts were on line, distance control needs a little more attention.
I like the feel of the ball off the putter face, and really am liking the center shaft, but the shape is going to take some getting used to. The putter head is smaller than what I have been gaming since… well, forever.
Going to keep working with it, hope it helps.

I found the same, getting the ball rolling on line makes the game and putting a lot more fun! You should find yourself more confident when you know you will hit it where you are aimed!

I don't think I would've given up my SB2c if it was the black finish like yours!

I love the black! It's a damn sweet putter. I won't be giving it up any time soon

The new to me mFGP2 dot/single-line head rolled extremely well for me today on my impromptu round. Not sure the grip I put on it will stay, but the head was a lot of fun and the site dot I've always suspected would be really good for me, it appears to be the case.

It gets my THP paintfill job tonight and then will be a full member of the family.

Glad to hear that it went well for you today.
I've always been partial to the sight dot/oval. Unfortunately, none of my SeeMores are set up that way and just when I thought I was (mostly) finished with my hoarding...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

The new to me mFGP2 dot/single-line head rolled extremely well for me today on my impromptu round. Not sure the grip I put on it will stay, but the head was a lot of fun and the site dot I've always suspected would be really good for me, it appears to be the case.

It gets my THP paintfill job tonight and then will be a full member of the family.
Looks good and sounds like a keeper. What more could you want?

I've been intrigued by the SeeMore putters since becoming a member on this site. I find myself going to their website more and more and looking at the posted items here on the site more frequently. I know it'll become more than I can withstand one day and I'll jump, but I always end up backing down for now. My putting average is about 1.7 putts per hole right now with my Odyssey and I don't see that improving very much by going to a SeeMore so I back off. There are other areas I need to focus on more, like getting my ball in play off of the tee primarily. I won't be able to hold off much longer though. They are absolutely beautiful putters and at least they will match my THP putter covers with the seemore name embroidered on it.

SeeMore Putters Thread

After using it last night to some success, this pretty lady is staying in the bag or a bit

9a9y3uvu.jpg

Back