Where did you register

I'm sure that was for me, we registered at Buy Buy Baby and Babies R Us, under Amanda's name.

Its the most random registry EVER. SOOOOOOOOO much stuff.

Registering last weekend was.....overwhelming.....to say the least.

We actually bit the bullet and bought a stroller last night as well, got a hell of a deal for the one we wanted off of zulily.

Also get to see little Charlotte tomorrow in the 3d ultrasound, hopefully she cooperates for us.

After my over zealous registering for our wedding, I was not allowed to touch the gun for baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure that was for me, we registered at Buy Buy Baby and Babies R Us, under Amanda's name.

Its the most random registry EVER. SOOOOOOOOO much stuff.

Panda gifts coming!

After my over zealous registering for our wedding, I was not allowed to touch the gun for baby.

I had it taken away because I was continually scanning my wife.

I am a little kid fixing to raise a little kid. Be scared.

Same here.

I'm still a bit bummed that no one gave us that 500 watt stereo system...

I had it taken away because I was continually scanning my wife.

I am a little kid fixing to raise a little kid. Be scared.

Apparently scanning behind the back and between the legs was embarrassing. The "rapid fire" didn't help either.

Apparently scanning behind the back and between the legs was embarrassing. The "rapid fire" didn't help either.

Yeah, I kept scanning the baby bump.

To be fair, the lady at the registry desk warned my wife that it would happen....and put the idea into my head.

I can't wait to meet my little girl, December will be here in a flash.

Yeah, I kept scanning the baby bump.

To be fair, the lady at the registry desk warned my wife that it would happen....and put the idea into my head.

I can't wait to meet my little girl, December will be here in a flash.

Mine daughter turns 2 in October. Enjoy every minute, there is nothing better.

Kids can be amazingly resilient. Our daughter handled the news of our dog better than we did. I'm proud of her. We will see how things go Friday with the son.

Good luck with that, Frank. I has to break the news to my 8 yr old that his favorite fish died yesterday morning, that was no fun. I can only imagine your situation.

Registering last weekend was.....overwhelming.....to say the least.

We actually bit the bullet and bought a stroller last night as well, got a hell of a deal for the one we wanted off of zulily.

Also get to see little Charlotte tomorrow in the 3d ultrasound, hopefully she cooperates for us.
How far along are you? We waited until week 34 or so which was way too late. He wouldn't move his hands out from in front of his face (he still doesn't). The earlier the better. They let us take another stab at it, but same results.

Hopefully someone throws a diaper shower for you. Our closet is packed with diapers and wipes ... talk about some expensive stuff!

Sent from my SGH-T599 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Wife got him into a UNC outfit before I could get him into Oklahoma gear. I am a bad father. His first song WILL be the OU fight song, I swear!

bepy4u9y.jpg

Wife got him into a UNC outfit before I could get him into Oklahoma gear. I am a bad father. His first song WILL be the OU fight song, I swear!

bepy4u9y.jpg

I just showed Louann this Tom, and we are in agreement, ADORABLE!!

Yeah he is. Takes after his momma. We hit the jackpot with the little man. Now if we could just him to sleep at night ...

Dude, after about 3 weeks of sleep struggles our dr gave us the best advice. He said to feed her every 2- 2 1/2 hours during the day. Even if she was sleeping we would wake her up. He said if she fell asleep while nursing to rub her with a cool cloth. By 7-8 weeks she was sleeping through the night 10pm-6:30a. No exaggeration.

Dude, after about 3 weeks of sleep struggles our dr gave us the best advice. He said to feed her every 2- 2 1/2 hours during the day. Even if she was sleeping we would wake her up. He said if she fell asleep while nursing to rub her with a cool cloth. By 7-8 weeks she was sleeping through the night 10pm-6:30a. No exaggeration.

I'll give it a shot. Got nothing to lose at this point!

I hope it works for you guys. She wanted to sleep all day long and party at night. I felt bad waking her up some times but I got over it. She still sleeps through the night at almost 2 years old. I'm sure the next one will be a terror.

I am really happy for all of you who either have just started or are about to start this adventure. Good dads, all of you.

Every kid is different but we had our girls sleeping through the night by 3 months and 2 months respectively. The key for us was getting them on a set schedule after a couple of weeks. Set feedings every 3 hours. Even if we had to wake them. It was hard in the middle of the night but eventually they dropped that feeding and would sleep for 6 hours. We started to modify feeding times after that so the girls would sleep for 8 hours. This was the same for nap times. This one is a little trickier but if the kid develops a sleep routine it helps also. The morning and afternoon naps were the exact same time daily. Setting a proper sleep and feeding schedule was the key for us.

Of course I have to give credit to my mom who got us going on this. We call her the baby whisperer. Without her help getting this started we would have been doomed.

Our friends sometimes questioned us. They believed that the baby should sleep and feed as needed. Well, their kids still weren't sleeping through the night after a year.

Do whatever works best for you and your SANITY. It's definitely a trying time.

This one is a little trickier but if the kid develops a sleep routine it helps also. The morning and afternoon naps were the exact same time daily. Setting a proper sleep and feeding schedule was the key for us.

Our friends sometimes questioned us. They believed that the baby should sleep and feed as needed. Well, their kids still weren't sleeping through the night after a year.
Our kids slept through the night pretty quickly and we got them on a pretty rigid sleep routine also. I vaguely recall that our daughter had a spell where she would cry all the time. After confirming with the pediatrician that she was healthy, fed, etc, she told us something like "let her cry". We did that for a night or two and it ended.

Last edited:

bepy4u9y.jpg

Cute kid, ugly outfit. ;-)

Well today I saw the funniest thing. I went to pick up my 3 year old at preschool farm camp and as I was waiting in line to get him, I see a little girl lean in and kiss him on the lips, I instantly started laughing. It's amazing how fast he has grown.

Back