Georgia Golf in the Fall

I'm interested! I'll keep an eye on this as the details come together.

I so want to make one of these outings with my dad. It's just such a busy time for me and a week to week thing. I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Nothing like North Georgia in the Fall guys!

Well heck let's tee it up real soon! :bomb: KellyBo and myself are members at Lane Creek. We left Monroe CC after a year to join closer to home plus the membership was a bit cheaper. :D
How much is membership at lane creek

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

How much is membership at lane creek

$2500.00 per year for family and that includes carts and range balls. There are other type memberships so head by the course and check it out.

$2500.00 per year for family and that includes carts and range balls. There are other type memberships so head by the course and check it out.
Definitely. I'll be playing sometime soon. I just moved here and my driver is broken so tomorrow I'm going to get a new one and then I'll play maybe Monday or Tuesday

I'm always up for $5 Nassau. :bashful:

I've been thinking about this Helen, Ga. thing and have some good ideas. Once KellyBo and I get this remodeling stuff over with, we're heading up for a day or so and do some scouting out.

I've been thinking about this Helen, Ga. thing and have some good ideas. Once KellyBo and I get this remodeling stuff over with, we're heading up for a day or so and do some scouting out.

Let her be the main scout. :angel:

Let her be the main scout. :angel:

haha No doubt about it :thumb:..... Problem is, she would be scouting out all of those little shops in downtown Helen. :D

Somehow I figured this would get fired up after our conversations today!

Somehow I figured this would get fired up after our conversations today!

Yup. Lot's of North Georgia golf coming up this Fall :golf2::good:

I would love to join you, had a great time at the Kinderlou mini THP outing. I love Mountain golf, just hope we don't have to walk :)

Yes please.

We'll cook something up that will be fun! I'm glad you guys are interested .

Drop me a PM when y'all decide something. Long shot but I'd like to try.

My wife and I's anniversary is the end of November and we honeymooned in Blue Ridge. I don't think this trip would be a hard sell.

walked 18 today, I feel like tiger woods, back hurts, knees hurt and played bad golf

Golf?? Oh yeah, I'm interested.

I knew you would be in :thumb:. I don't think Lynne would mind all those shops in Helen to browse around in either. :bananadance:

Drop me a PM when y'all decide something. Long shot but I'd like to try.

That would be awesome Danny!

My wife and I's anniversary is the end of November and we honeymooned in Blue Ridge. I don't think this trip would be a hard sell.

Something about mountains in the Fall that blows their skirts up.... :bomb:

walked 18 today, I feel like tiger woods, back hurts, knees hurt and played bad golf

You're a knee man too huh? :beat-up: I hate them old worn out friggin knees :angry:

I truly hate to make this announcement however due to busting my arse, I will not be able to lead the charge and participate in our Fall Georgia Get Together this year. :angry: I love North Georgia in the Fall and playing golf with THP'ers up there is such a treat. If the good Lord is willing and I don't need anymore surgeries between now and next Fall, we'll try it again :thumb:

Sorry to hear that, I was looking forward to meeting you and the Misses. Us older folks need to keep our health to play with these young guns. It was humbling to hit a good drive by my standards and Troyfl hit his 2 iron by it in the air. Get well, just takes longer to heal up now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Back