Recycled Golf Balls

sabig27

Reaction score
Handicap
Can THP'ers give me their opinions on good websites where I can buy used golf balls. Thanks in advance.

lostgolfballs.com I will grab the 5A's when they are on sale in a ball I like and they are usually in very good shape every now and again you get a ball that is in not stated shape. For the volume they do I kind of expect that though.

lostgolfballs for me, I usually go 4A and they've always been great for me.

So Jman, the 4a's aren't too banged up?

Ok thanks

Another vote for lostgolfballs.com. Numerous orders for myself and friends, never disappointed.

Recycled Golf Balls

I've bought 5As for lostgolfballs.com . I've been very pleased.

You got a Freddy's where you are? Depending on the store they sell Reload balls, pro v1s and other varieties. They've reset the golf section recently, so it just depends on the store. I used to buy them, for the most part they're not bad quality.

Another lostgolfballs.com vote here. Bought some DT SoLos when I wanted to try them out (they weren't for me) and I got 2 dozen for around $16. Almost every one looked brand new, most were course or tournament logo'd.

I'm so cheap I even buy DUOs recycled. I've bought a few different places, never too grade, and never an issue.

Me also. 4A has always been good enough for me and many are like new.

Another vote for Lostgolfballs.com. They give you a good bit of selection rather than just boxes of random balls, which is nice.

Exactly this..... And they are based in Houston so I go by and they let me pick which balls I want

Being from The Netherlands has it's disadvantages..

The biggest here is called Heitoo and though they're good, they're not what you'd call cheap. (>$2 for ProV's when you buy >100).
Bought in the UK at Acegolfballs.com now, quality is a bit less then I hoped, but they where a lot cheaper. :)

Groupon has some used Titleist ProV1 and V1x for sale - $16.99/doz.

cant go wrong with lostgolfballs.com, I usually pick up a 50 bucket at the start of the year or if I want to test a new ball just pick up a dozen for cheap.

Recycled are great Refinished suck

Another vote for lostgolfballs.com. Even the AAAA quality look brand new.

Lostgolfballs.com here too.

The pictures speak for themselves - this is an order I just received from lostgolfballs.com

85212794-4374-4C5C-B37C-9E6CC0A482CD_zpsnjvdao3u.jpg

9E1C02E5-82C7-4E3C-A021-AB086A93B9DB_zpsjsdlsns5.jpg

These are all Bridgestone e6 - AAAA/2nd Quality. Outside of logos and sharpie marks, it would be near impossible for me to tell the difference between a new sleeve and 4A balls. I have to look really, really hard for the most slight cosmetic imperfections.

Thanks for the picture, is that the 50 count order, or did you order by the dozen?
The pictures speak for themselves - this is an order I just received from lostgolfballs.com

85212794-4374-4C5C-B37C-9E6CC0A482CD_zpsnjvdao3u.jpg

9E1C02E5-82C7-4E3C-A021-AB086A93B9DB_zpsjsdlsns5.jpg

These are all Bridgestone e6 - AAAA/2nd Quality. Outside of logos and sharpie marks, it would be near impossible for me to tell the difference between a new sleeve and 4A balls. I have to look really, really hard for the most slight cosmetic imperfections.

Also, is that the 2012 model of E6 or 2013?

Thanks for the picture, is that the 50 count order, or did you order by the dozen?
I ordered buy the dozen since the 50 count was not available at the time. It was a couple of bucks more expensive but who cares when it's that cheap anyway.

Also, is that the 2012 model of E6 or 2013?
Since it's not specified as 2013 and later only I'm sure there is a mix in there.

Back