2014 PGA Championship Contest & Thread - Custom Cobra Driver

maybe he is a afraid of getting strep throat

I am liking Micheal Breed with the color commentary for the online feed.

"I can't play golf man... I can't play golf... I got nothing. I can't play golf."

What a DBAG!!!!!!!

"I can't play golf man... I can't play golf... I got nothing. I can't play golf."

What a DBAG!!!!!!!
Who said that? I can't stream right now.

"Water on the club face bro.. water on the club face. I got no chance."

Haha Bubba hits a bad drive and immediately says to his caddie "Water on the clubface, bro. Water on the clubface. I got no chance." This was about 5 seconds after Bubba and his caddie wiped the clubface and ball off.

Bubba just said "water on the clubface, I've got no chance".

Doesn't seem to be bothering Rory.

"Water on the club face bro.. water on the club face. I got no chance."

I hate watching Bubba. Dude is a grumpy old crotch.

2014 PGA Championship Contest & Thread - Custom Cobra Driver

Haha Bubba hits a bad drive and immediately says to his caddie "Water on the clubface, bro. Water on the clubface. I got no chance." This was about 5 seconds after Bubba and his caddie wiped the clubface and ball off.

He might not realise it, but he's actually a lot of fun...

...for us

Seriously, I've know Bubba was a bit crotchety for years...but his inner douche is really coming out now.

"It doesn't matter what I do, man. It doesn't matter what I do. It's f*$#$% bull*&$@!"

I mean, you're not going to be able to move the ball as much as you want to in wet conditions, so why not just try to hit it reasonably straight? At that point, it's not the club, it's you. I can't stand watching him. Maybe he should just go with that 3i he hit on the long drive hole.

"It doesn't matter what I do, man. It doesn't matter what I do. It's f*$#$% bull*&$@!"

I hope he is right near the water and hits it and then falls back into the water.

Geebus, dude. 2 of the 3 of you just hit good shots.

Yeah, cuz he's the only one dealing with the weather... what a cry baby.

Geebus, dude. 2 of the 3 of you just hit good shots.

He can blame the rain all he wants, but you could see him re-grip just as he was taking the club back there.

Meanwhile, Stricker's killing it.

Meanwhile, Stricker's killing it.

These conditions are great for someone like him to make a move - he doesn't dig trenches, and has such a great, simple swing.

Water on the club face is perfect. People from Arizona playing worse in the rain is one thing...but some Georgia peach complaining about it is pretty funny.

Bubba is such a turd. Seriously, what the hell.

Wow Rory dropping Eagle!

Back