Things #InternetGolfers Say

I shot 87, but if I didn't have those 6 doubles and that triple!

Goes with the #internetgolfer standard line, "If it wasn't for those 4 blow up holes I would have broken 80."

"How's the turf interaction?" Or "The turf interaction is great/horrible!" Wayyyyyyy too many comments on "turf interaction"! Can't stand it.
See i completely disagree with this statement. You must pay on perfectly manicured courses every round.

I guess you don't think bounce matters either?

Goes with the #internetgolfer standard line, "If it wasn't for those 4 blow up holes I would have broken 80."
Hey that's my M.O.

This thread is freakin hilarious! I've never heard most of it but I'm guilty of some of it lol.

I might be guilty of a few of these. But really, how does that putt NOT break?

I thought that it was Par

Ha! That's definitely me, but sub in par for 80. The only thing I do better than slipping in random blow up holes is counting up the coulda, woulda, shouldas after its all over and done

This thread is freakin hilarious! I've never heard most of it but I'm guilty of some of it lol.

Oh I'm sure Wicked Cool Homeless Man has a couple good ones to share.

I need to play from the back tees. From the forward tees I can't hit driver that much and I need to work on my long game.

Ha! That's definitely me, but sub in par for 80. The only thing I do better than slipping in random blow up holes is counting up the coulda, woulda, shouldas after its all over and done

It's like my old football coach said one time - "If we just stopped them on 7 of the touchdowns, it would have been a close game."

Heard this one several times this weekend from an otherwise good golfer that is just a bad bunker player:

"These bunkers are terrible! The sand is just awful!" No, buddy, you aren't even hitting out of Augusta's bunkers with that form.

I'm still working on a swing change/overhaul. - yeah you couldn't repeat a swing if you recorded it and played it back in your iphone

I heard there are tour issue grips out there. I mean... I kinda want this.

I must not hang out in the right threads, because I never see any of this stuff get said lol. OK, maybe the whole forged club thing but that's it.

Man these greens are fast!!!

Yea, that's why I 3 putt.

I can't wear spikeless shoes, my swing just generates too much torque and I spin out.

Internet Golfers don't have blow up holes. How can you off a drive that went 310 and a 168-yard pitching wedge you stuck to 3-feet?

Back