Official Masters Thread [spoilers]

I just found out that cbssports.com has bonus coverage starting at 2 (right now) instead of 2:30 est as is masters.com. Quality seems decent, not as good as masters.com though.

How about Jerry Kelly?

I havent been able to get the Master.com live at work the last few days, and man oh man, it's a good thing I couldn't. I've been watching all morning, and I dont think I would have gotten ANY work done the last few days.

Did anybody expect some of these low scores on Saturday? Will it last?

Re: Official Masters Thread [spoilers]

JB said:
Did anybody expect some of these low scores on Saturday? Will it last?

I never have expectations. and yes....it will last.

apparently not for Heath slocum though. hopefully he can turn it around.

Phil!!!

totally over rated. right?

He was my pick to win on the radio show and he is playing phenomenal golf. He said yesterday he has a 65 in him. I would love to see it. But I am a little surprised with how low people are going for the first few holes.

Could Tiger be moving any slower? He is making JB Holmes look like a speed golfer right now.

Could Tiger be moving any slower? He is making JB Holmes look like a speed golfer right now.

Those last 2 pairings are the death of pace of play, between Tiger and IJP. They'll end up finishing, literally, at sundown.

He was my pick to win on the radio show and he is playing phenomenal golf. He said yesterday he has a 65 in him. I would love to see it. But I am a little surprised with how low people are going for the first few holes.

There just seems to be something special in the air today, it's going to be a great day there and we're going to be treated to one hell of a day of golf! I am sitting here alone just completely on the edge of my seat!

IJP is hitting it all over the yard off the tee so far, did you see his tee ball on 1?! Then that one on 2 was well left as well. Hopefully he can get that baby straightened out or sooner or later it'll catch up to him.

Ryan Moore looks like that dork from American idol.....David cook.

I look at Ryan Moore this week and I just get the feeling that he looks like he is just trying too hard to look cool.

I agree JB- it's not cool either, not even a little bit. Really turning me off on a guy I normally really enjoy rooting for.

Re: Official Masters Thread [spoilers]

JB said:
I look at Ryan Moore this week and I just get the feeling that he looks like he is just trying too hard to look cool.

it all screams 'forever 21' for dudes.

To quote Eldrick

"TIGER WOODS, YOU SUCK!!!" That was funny.

Then he takes the next putt and puts it 20 feet by the hole. Interesting thing....

On another note, I love Super Moob's (Westwood) pants today.

Who would have thought the 1st person to heckle Tiger Woods at Augusta would be.....

TIGER WOODS.

I'm so lost at what you guys are talking about...

What happened?

Back