Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it. We are eyeing a pit bull this weekend during a special adoption Saturday that over 30 local shelters are hosting.

In the meantime....the stray is getting a bit more comfy.

uve5a3u5.jpg
Aww! He looks nice, hopefully he has a good home to go back to. I'd be careful this weekend bro because there's a VERY LARGE chance you'll simply fall in love with one. One of the sweetest, most loving breeds ever. It's a shame bad owners are the cause of the stereotypes. Keep me posted with how things turn out!

Aww! He looks nice, hopefully he has a good home to go back to. I'd be careful this weekend bro because there's a VERY LARGE chance you'll simply fall in love with one. One of the sweetest, most loving breeds ever. It's a shame bad owners are the cause of the stereotypes. Keep me posted with how things turn out!

Well, we won't send this guy to a shelter so any pit plans pend on finding this one a home. We shall see.....over 20 flyers with pics now posted.

Well, we won't send this guy to a shelter so any pit plans pend on finding this one a home. We shall see.....over 20 flyers with pics now posted.
Well done. Hopefully the owners will turn up and hopefully they'll be good ones!!

So great to see...

mirrored images. How is Ellie's leg?

mirrored images. How is Ellie's leg?

She's amazing, she is gingerly walking on it every now and then. She will hop on 3 legs when we first get outside, and then she slowly drops the 4th and will put gentle pressure on it, with just her toes hitting the ground, she doesn't let the pad of her paw hit yet. But she is humping her pig again so I know she is getting better. :smile:

She's amazing, she is gingerly walking on it every now and then. She will hop on 3 legs when we first get outside, and then she slowly drops the 4th and will put gentle pressure on it, with just her toes hitting the ground, she doesn't let the pad of her paw hit yet. But she is humping her pig again so I know she is getting better. :smile:

she's back in action hehe

she's back in action hehe

Yup, that was the sign I knew she was feeling better. I have her off her pain pills now too, and she seems to be fine in the pain department. Every day she is getting more hyper, and has started to drop toys at my feet. I play a gentle game of seated tug-of-war with her, but that's it right now. If it were up to her, she would attempt to chase a ball.

Yup, that was the sign I knew she was feeling better. I have her off her pain pills now too, and she seems to be fine in the pain department. Every day she is getting more hyper, and has started to drop toys at my feet. I play a gentle game of seated tug-of-war with her, but that's it right now. If it were up to her, she would attempt to chase a ball.
You're right if its up to them, there's no telling what's in store haha. When our girl just had those stitches she tried to dive and roll in this mulch bed we have. Its like hello??? Lol don't you know you aren't 100% right now. Its contagious tho and hard to say no sometimes

You're right if its up to them, there's no telling what's in store haha. When our girl just had those stitches she tried to dive and roll in this mulch bed we have. Its like hello??? Lol don't you know you aren't 100% right now. Its contagious tho and hard to say no sometimes

So true! They have no idea, they just want to play and have fun, they don't understand their limitations.

We need a Pet Pondering thread.

adese8e3.jpg

adese8e3.jpg
We need a omg yes cookie thread!!!! Beautiful. Did the little guys owners come forward from last night?

We need a omg yes cookie thread!!!! Beautiful. Did the little guys owners come forward from last night?

They did this morning! Leaving office soon to facilitate the reunion. She was extremely grateful without question.

adese8e3.jpg
Oh man, that look is dangerous. Almost like he is saying, " when are we going home? I have shotgun! "

They did this morning! Leaving office soon to facilitate the reunion. She was extremely grateful without question.
That's awesome dude, kudos to you for making that happen.

Yes, I'm kind of in love with him already. We will be there on Saturday when the shelter opens hoping that he's still available.

Yes, I'm kind of in love with him already. We will be there on Saturday when the shelter opens hoping that he's still available.
Ahhh I absolutely love when people rescue dogs seriously!! Of course I'm a little partial to the Pitty face as well
I hope it works out for you, and he's a good match. This happens to be one of my favorite shirts
a43e8ed93261a564de3a471b917a241f.jpg

You need him. Make it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back