2014 THP Fantasy Football - The Leagues

Hello league 1. I see 2 people that I can't wait to beat up on. 1 of course is golfergal. The second is that guy who just treated me like his little whipping boy at the MC.

I see you!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I see you!!!

Hey ddec, Scarnici must be standing on a chair. :)

Team Tricks R 4 Kids. Hahaha

Hey ddec, Scarnici must be standing on a chair. :)

From MC brothers to this ha ha. I see how it is lol

League 5 cant wait for this to start, gonna be interesting never done a 16 team leauge!

League 2 has some playas! Hope you boys are ready for a fun time. And a solid ass whooping.

In league #1 with the infamous Mike Hunt! Challenge accepted!

Actually thrilled with the League 2 draw. Some good people in there. Pumped.

League 2 has some playas! Hope you boys are ready for a fun time. And a solid ass whooping.

In you dreams my friend
I have a feeling there is going to be some serious Trash talk going in league 2

A lot of league 2 hopefuls showing up here, I like that alot, but hopeful was the key word :)

This is my rookie year at FF, so I won't be much of a threat. Just hoping to get through the draft without embarrassing myself. I have no idea how it even works. But, it should be fun.

This is my rookie year at FF, so I won't be much of a threat. Just hoping to get through the draft without embarrassing myself. I have no idea how it even works. But, it should be fun.
Ya never know. Lightning in a bottle

Bring it buddy!

One of my goals is to make sure you don't run away with this league, like you're doing in baseball right now!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was me last year. Here's what I learned: avoid future HOF players who are going to have horrible seasons (T. Brady), star RBs that will get injured (D. Martin), star WRs that will get injured (R. Cobb), and starting TEs that will get injured (J. Finley). Other than that, it's a breeze...and a lot of fun.

From MC brothers to this ha ha. I see how it is lol

Just leading them to believe that. #bloodbrothers

This is only my 2nd year doing FF. I did alright last year but spent way too much time on it. This year I am out to have fun and enjoy it. I won't stress like I did last year.

You say....until your starting QB and no.1 wide receiver go down in week two with injuries.

So protect yourself by drafting a strong kicker in round 1. They never get hurt :)

League 4. Gonna be a fun season!

Draft order coming tonight and draft dates as well.

Doing my first of 3 drafts today, this being our "family" league which is down from 8 to 6 people this year. Going to be weird doing a 6 team draft... My other league is 15+ years now dating back to college, same guys, and the stakes are *ahem*, a little high. Only a 12 person league though. I have no experience with a 16 team league, this is going to be great. People will be FORCED to pick Jets players :)

Back