Be careful casting Phil as anti-Tiger

I have always thought Whitlock was a turd.

Interesting. He must be the kind of guy that thinks all rape victims to at least some extent "were asking for it."

Whomever employs him should fire his ass yesterday.

Kevin

Interesting. He must be the kind of guy that thinks all rape victims to at least some extent "were asking for it."

Whomever employs him should fire his ass yesterday.

Kevin

I agree. I believe he should be fired for being an idiot at this point.. The funny thing, is he had his out when asked if he was kidding. Yet he decided to bring out his shovel and dig himself deeper.

this must be why ESPN fired him a few years ago.....

Here is another Gem.

WhitlockJason: Pray 4 Tiger. Elin betrayed him

Here is another Gem.

WhitlockJason: Pray 4 Tiger. Elin betrayed him

Is he possibly being sarcastic?

Kevin

He was asked and he said no. I would think so, Esox, I really would, but with Whitlock, you just never know.

once a scumbag always a scumbag

He was asked and he said no. I would think so, Esox, I really would, but with Whitlock, you just never know.

I don't know that much about him. I was reading about some of the controversial things he's said and written, and it doesn't seem like his opinions would run along these lines.

Kevin

It's kind of strange that Whitlock wrote the piece criticizing the other journalist for casting Phil as the anti Tiger since he basically did the same in his article for The Kansas City Star

Mickelson’s Masters’ victory brings some needed joy to golf
By JASON WHITLOCK
The Kansas City Star
AUGUSTA, Ga. | Phil’s finest moment in Tiger’s darkest hour.

That’s how we’ll remember the 74th Masters, aka Tigerpalooza, the major golf championship that originally felt like a down-and-dirty reality show and then magically turned into a heart-tugging chick flick.

Golf has a new superhero, Phil Mickelson, an All-American husband/father whose story just might be warm and fuzzy enough to turn the sport’s fallen hero, Tiger Woods, into a villain.

http://www.kansascity.com/2010/04/11/1871153/mickelsons-masters-victory-brings.html

Till DEATH DO US PART! Sinse when do we read it as we want? In good times and bad does not make up for what was done, nor does Elin share in the known complications of this marrage, but very few here can honestly answer wether or not both in this couple have put out all the effort needed. We will never know. All we can do is except what the media say's and toss out our take on things. I hope were right if we are bold enough to judge.

Very interesting MO. Seems that has become his reality recently.

That is an interesting switch on the other piece. Does Whitlock drink? A lot?

Kevin

So Elin smashes Tiger with a golf club a few times, domestic violence? Divorces him and breaks a vow...

To collect about $200 million?

Not bad...

This is all in jest by the way.

That is an interesting switch on the other piece. Does Whitlock drink? A lot?

Kevin

I hope so, because it would make more sense.

Re: Be careful casting Phil as anti-Tiger

I thought the original prenup was 12 million?? Then raised to 50 after it was reported she was gonna stay?? Either way to quote the other Chi team "she GONE".
CobraX51 said:
So Elin smashes Tiger with a golf club a few times, domestic violence? Divorces him and breaks a vow...

To collect about $200 million?

Not bad...

This is all in jest by the way.

I thought the original prenup was 12 million?? Then raised to 50 after it was reported she was gonna stay?? Either way to quote the other Chi team "she GONE".
Look if Michael Jordan's wife got liek $190 million...

What I'm saying is Elin is going to get at least that amount with the stuff Tiger has done.

Re: Be careful casting Phil as anti-Tiger

Im with ya. She and the kids wont be worrying about money.
CobraX51 said:
Look if Michael Jordan's wife got liek $190 million...

What I'm saying is Elin is going to get at least that amount with the stuff Tiger has done.

Whitlock just came out and said it was all in jest. Which makes sense obviously. What does not make sense is writing an article that completely contradicts everything that you wrote earlier. You bury writers for saying one thing and then do the exact same thing.

And if I am Jason Whitlock, why even joke about the stuff that is out there and when asked if kidding, say no.

Yeah. I just saw his latest tweets. He was joking.

Not really sure of how or what to feel about it, but whatever.

No harm done, I guess.

From Twitter:

WhitlockJason I WAS JOKING ABOUT ELIN.. Judge my column. Enjoy my tweets. If u have pole up your rear, follow someone else. I love 2 laugh and joke. Thx u

Yeah. I just saw his latest tweets. He was joking.

Not really sure of how or what to feel about it, but whatever.

No harm done, I guess.

From Twitter:

WhitlockJason I WAS JOKING ABOUT ELIN.. Judge my column. Enjoy my tweets. If u have pole up your rear, follow someone else. I love 2 laugh and joke. Thx u

Since he wants to be judged by his column, I will say he is a hypocrite that is clearly starved for attention.

Back