What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this sloppy joe and tater tot talk has made me decide what is for dinner. However, combining this thread with the ‘Does anyone love bacon’ thread has made me decide to try a Bold sauce sloppy joe with bacon on top!

+1 I'm thinking about cancelling my dinner plans and staying home to make a sloppy joe and tater tots
All this sloppy joe and tater tot talk has made me decide what is for dinner. However, combining this thread with the ‘Does anyone love bacon’ thread has made me decide to try a Bold sauce sloppy joe with bacon on top!

Reservations. At my favorite restaurant. :joy:

mmmkay... i was gonna have leftovers... but now im craving joes and tots

Looks like I'll be having the SJ and tots dinner tomorrow night.

Still trying to figure out what to do for dinner tonight.

We don't know what we are having for dinner tonight either. JB was going to make a BBQ pork dish but neither of us are really in the mood for it. We are both just exhausted and have been for the past few days. We have been working like crazy and not sleeping so we are feeling pretty lazy tonight. I could go for spaghetti and meat sauce that sounds so good. I wish someone would deliver it to me ha.

whelp... didnt do the joes and tots dealio so i settled for the #1 at bk... shoulda went rings instead of fries tho

Cooking up a rack of barbequed ribs and some tater tots for dinner right now. :smile:

Fish and chips.

Do you ever wonder who Sloppy Joes were named after and was he honored by it?

And where would that be?

High-end Italian. Hubby had two gift certificates, and we blew through them both. Avacado salad, grouper, so-so carrot cake, and fabulous wine.

had the best cut of beef ive had in a long time... i have no clue what kinda cut it was... dad picked it up... but man it was great... marinated then grilled... with a monster baked potato... mmm

High-end Italian. Hubby had two gift certificates, and we blew through them both. Avacado salad, grouper, so-so carrot cake, and fabulous wine.

Nice! Sadly, I'm the only one that really likes Italian in my family, and I'm diabetic, so it's a very rare treat.

Korean short ribs (Kalbi), rice and potato and macaroni salads. Soy sauce for the rice of course.

Pork loin with a nice Asian salad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back