Tiger to Play Quail Hollow

Here's to hoping he plays at Sawgrass!

Good for him. So glad he's getting back out there after all he's been through.

Kevin

Agreed. It's very courageous.

Unless something unexpected or untoward occurs, I would think Tiger will resume his normal schedule of events going forward...

Re: Tiger to Play Quail Hollow

I'm glad to see that tiger is getting back into the swing of things. No pun intended :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Courageous probably isn't the word I would use. But good for him and the fans in Charlotte.

Courageous probably isn't the word I would use. But good for him and the fans in Charlotte.

Well put and im sure the local economy will get a little boost from it as well.

Good for him. So glad he's getting back out there after all he's been through.

Kevin

I'm just the opposite. Feel he's coming back way too soon from his illness.

I wonder if the divorce rumors are really not rumors.Guess time will give us that answer

Phil is playing this tournament as well.

Should be fun.

i would honestly like to see tiger get things more in order with his wife above all things and also his family, before he gets completely back on track. i think the masters was an ok move, but not quite time to resume the normal schedule. as far as his actions on the course, as far as im concerned his biggest issue is his swing. i dont really agree with the cussing, but i think he has kind of been exploited in comparison to other players. yes there are players like kenny perry who flat out doesnt cuss and phil talks to his ball like hes in love with it, but from my experience of attending tour events, majority of the players let a few slip when they hit a poor shot. even some of the more respectable and level headed guys will let it fly when an errant shot comes whirling off the face of their club. most of the time though these guys don't yell really loud like tiger and it also isn't aired really clearly on national television, also like tiger.

as far as quail hollow goes, i feel like tiger will be in the hunt. phil will have a great chance to win and may do so, but i favor somebody else. maybe somebody like camilo if he is playing.

Completely agree with Floppy.

Back