September 14th Philly/Jersey Get Together With Special Guests!

Just make sure you include your CC info so I can make sure you are charged for the no show. Course is completely booked so we will be charged for no shows.

most definitely. In fact I will probably just send you the number with no other words.

So ddec was able to drive 3.5 hours to play at Augusta North, but might night make it a little further south?

So ddec was able to drive 3.5 hours to play at Augusta North, but might night make it a little further south?

I was chauffeured for that one.

Just to confirm
$105 for green fees, range balls, and cart?

Also, I want to reiterate 2 things:

1) If you have to bail, please send me a PM ASAP

2) Make sure you are there early as Fupresti is going to be doing a truffle shuffle for us on the 1st tee due to him bailing on doing it at the MC.

Sorry dude, work issue came up and I need to bail on this event. Maybe next year?

Also, I want to reiterate 2 things:

1) If you have to bail, please send me a PM ASAP

2) Make sure you are there early as Fupresti is going to be doing a truffle shuffle for us on the 1st tee due to him bailing on doing it at the MC.

Sorry dude, work issue came up and I need to bail on this event. Maybe next year?

Does this mean no truffle shuffle?

Does this mean no truffle shuffle?
I'm thinking Mark and I will get there after 9. I'm not sure if I want to see this.

Have tee times been posted?

I did my best to match up requests for playing partners and to accommodate peoples time requests. If there are any issues, let me know.

9:00am:
Buck
Nate (Big Time)
Jake (Puttin4Bird)
Arydolphin

9:12am:
DevRickus
Mward
Fupresti
O'Carroll

9:24am:
Scarnici
Mpeterson
Ddec
OITW

9:36am:
Philly Golf Guy
Jlukes
Motoo344
BeedoubleU

9:48am:
Salisboss
Jersey Nate
Xaraan
KenH

10:00am:
Speedliner
Golf4Life
FrancisD
AngryYankee

10:12am:
G$$$$
MileHighGolfer
lmh3
chpar4

10:24am:
Wrayner83
hackasack
VPsax
JMN57

Buck, please update the 2nd post with the pairings. Thanks
Here ya go

Sweet. Thanks!

I will be doing well to get their by 9:00 unless I can get out of working Sat. night. I hope the range is by the first tee so I can watch others tee off while warming up.

I'm planning on the white tees as I do not need another beatdown from an already hard course right now.

Be in Philly tomorrow AM....headed back home to pack. Can't wait!!

I will be doing well to get their by 9:00 unless I can get out of working Sat. night. I hope the range is by the first tee so I can watch others tee off while warming up.

I'm planning on the white tees as I do not need another beatdown from an already hard course right now.

Range is nowhere near the first tee but the putting green is close

I'm leaning towards the white tees also, especially since it's first time playing there (good excuse as any I could think of:)

Back